Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fixture Date & Ticket Prices For Brentford FA Cup Clash

I don't know how to replace the image in my previous post, so I'm having to do a new one here... apologies for the overkill, but there's definitely something amiss.

There is also a huge chunk of the standing allocation greyed out too which in total means there is actually only 1,181 tickets available as of now.

Here's the 'new' breakdown...

brent3.PNG

Edited by Permafrost

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

So if those 500 stay as they are, the away scheme will then have their share of the 1100 left? There's gunna be about 500 left for the first day of sale then?! 

Not sure mate. No idea how many are on the away scheme since I left it. But yeah looking at this unless some are box holders and players families that decide to return I actually wonder how many will be left after Monday if any.

20 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

So if those 500 stay as they are, the away scheme will then have their share of the 1100 left? There's gunna be about 500 left for the first day of sale then?! 

I was always under the impression Priority One and the away scheme sales thing added up to around 850/900 or so. 

This sells out early monday morning. Thank **** I'm on 440 plus points. 

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I was always under the impression Priority One and the away scheme sales thing added up to around 850/900 or so. 

Maybe so, but doesn't excuse 500 going missing before even the away scheme have theirs... 

Be corporate box holders, staff and players again. 

Worth mentioning on box holders, they pass onto previous BS and hooligan who wouldn’t be able to get tickets in any other manner. Cos it’s turned a blind eye to because outside of sponsors, probably largest payment received from a single party having a box. 

worth mentioning Man U for example actually publish how many go in a corporate manner to prove clarity at the very least 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

43 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Be corporate box holders, staff and players again. 

Worth mentioning on box holders, they pass onto previous BS and hooligan who wouldn’t be able to get tickets in any other manner. Cos it’s turned a blind eye to because outside of sponsors, probably largest payment received from a single party having a box. 

worth mentioning Man U for example actually publish how many go in a corporate manner to prove clarity at the very least 

I think this is the thing that annoys people. If they were honest about how many backhanders there were then at least people would know. 

37 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I think this is the thing that annoys people. If they were honest about how many backhanders there were then at least people would know. 

Exactly. A similar thing was published for Bayern Munich's away tickets for the Chelsea match. They get 1,800 and explain who gets how many tickets (corporate, matchday travel company, first 3,000 members of the club etc.) and it basically ends up saying that about 850 tickets will make it into the ballot (for which they received 32,000 applications). But they are up front about this. Why is it that the big clubs can do it but smaller clubs who should value their fans can't?

Just be honest about where tickets go so people can have an expectancy as to their chances, rather than false hope. It's also not difficult to publish a rough guide as to how many eligible fans sit in each band. State how many are on the away scheme, how many are eligible at 400+, how many more are eligible at 390+ etc.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Yeah it’s easy enough to publish how many people are each category at periodic occasions 

Publishing that data would also be so useful to people who need to pre-book public transport to aways so they can see whether there's any point before tickets actually go on sale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Permafrost said:

I don't know how to replace the image in my previous post, so I'm having to do a new one here... apologies for the overkill, but there's definitely something amiss.

There is also a huge chunk of the standing allocation greyed out too which in total means there is actually only 1,181 tickets available as of now.

Here's the 'new' breakdown...

brent3.PNG

No apologies needed. I'm impressed you can do this at all. I can't see any detail until it goes on sale at my level 😁

9 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

I'm on 399. I'll be fuming if I miss out

If you want to beat everyone at the game. Log in at 8am buy a wolves ticket. Log out have 400 points buy a Brentford ticket.

Shame its come ti this but may as well look after no.1

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

If you want to beat everyone at the game. Log in at 8am buy a wolves ticket. Log out have 400 points buy a Brentford ticket.

Shame its come ti this but may as well look after no.1

Problem is my brother who I want one with is at 398! Lol

Although I'll have to get just the one and then try again for him

Cheers

The tickets that have already been sold will be a combination of players/staff and The Supporters Club allocation.  More to the point, how as permafrost accessed the system to do the screenshot?  When I log in, I cannot click on the buy option (as an away scheme member), so how can Permafrost access the system 

5 minutes ago, winnie the blue said:

The tickets that have already been sold will be a combination of players/staff and The Supporters Club allocation.  More to the point, how as permafrost accessed the system to do the screenshot?  When I log in, I cannot click on the buy option (as an away scheme member), so how can Permafrost access the system 

If you use goggle chrome you can use developer tools to inspect the element (in this case the buy button). That contains the end part of the URL. To save explaining in detail:

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/brentford v leicester city (fa cup)/2020-1-25_12.45/griffin park?hallmap

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

You’re about on it I reckon, Bournemouth is the barometer, whatever we get there then P1 is under that in members.