Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fixture Date & Ticket Prices For Brentford FA Cup Clash

6 hours ago, Bert said:

Just spoke to a box holder - 

Criteria depends on allocation and size of box. Never less than 2 but never more than 4. 

Other Hospitality Season Ticket Holders for all areas had 33 between them on a priority basis.

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

I thought that was the members ballot that had 33? 

Must be both groups then. Hospitality Season Ticket Holders (Premier, Legends, Fosse etc) always have an away allocation. Usually 66 for Premier League games. 

Edited by l444ry

So if we’ve established that 33 went to members ballot, 33 went to hospitality, let’s say 30 boxes at 4 tickets that’s 120 and to finish off let’s 35 members of players/coaching staff at a pair = 70. 

That’s 256. Supporters club? That’s say two coaches which is 110 at 55 seats. 

That’s 366. 

So who else has their hands on them? Even if you count say 50 returned that’s still just under 100 uncounted for. 

Plus I’m being over-estimating boxes and staff on football side. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

In all the discussions about ticket availability, it is worth remembering just how many people have got a high away points.

This is our 6th season in the Premier League.

We have pretty much have sold out most of those games - nearly every premier league match we've sold 2500-3000 away tickets.

Add on 22 away matches in the same period.

That is a serious lot of away points distributed around a lot of people.

I go to approx half the away games, give or take a few, and if the away allocation is anywhere near 1300/1400 ish ... I don't get anywhere near it.    (unless there is low demand eg 2016-17 we played Bournemouth away on a night match just before Christmas).

It's just one of the "downsides" of sustained success - difficulty in getting away tickets.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

to finish off let’s 35 members of players/coaching staff at a pair = 70. 

Players must surely be getting more than a pair each, think of all the hangers-on they have in the modern game. I'd imagine 5 or 6 tickets, just a guess, but i'd be shocked if Vardy only got two tickets for an away game, his agent alone must get two.

Edited by grobyfox1990

14 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Players must surely be getting more than a pair each, think of all the hangers-on they have in the modern game. I'd imagine 5 or 6 tickets, just a guess, but i'd be shocked if Vardy only got two tickets for an away game, his agent alone must get two.

I listened to Peter Crouch’s podcast and they covered this subject. He says it’s standard for them to get 2 tickets and they will swap them between each other depending on who wants more.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

So if we’ve established that 33 went to members ballot, 33 went to hospitality, let’s say 30 boxes at 4 tickets that’s 120 and to finish off let’s 35 members of players/coaching staff at a pair = 70. 

That’s 256. Supporters club? That’s say two coaches which is 110 at 55 seats. 

That’s 366. 

So who else has their hands on them? Even if you count say 50 returned that’s still just under 100 uncounted for. 

Plus I’m being over-estimating boxes and staff on football side. 

Personally I think you’re underestimating the playing side and backroom staff. I don’t think they’re limited to just two.

I know it’s a while back, but they defo used to get at least 4 because I was a recipient of them for a whole season.

44 minutes ago, Leicester69 said:
  • 87 standing
  • 12 seats

as at 8.37am Wednesday

Not the mad scramble I expected today, however, still expect a sellout today, maybe by lunch. Still hoping it makes tomorrow but chances are very slim.

I was lucky with Luton but have missed out on Burton by one bracket and probably this one. Once again proves that there are lots of people on very high points 400+, then it starts to trickle down and spread out until about 310+ where the next big load sit.