Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fixture Date & Ticket Prices For Brentford FA Cup Clash

53 minutes ago, winnie the blue said:

The tickets that have already been sold will be a combination of players/staff and The Supporters Club allocation.  More to the point, how as permafrost accessed the system to do the screenshot?  When I log in, I cannot click on the buy option (as an away scheme member), so how can Permafrost access the system 

500? What the players and staff doing taking five people each? 

16 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Aren't those greyed out seats the ones that are held back to sell at the fan store in person?

Even if that's correct how is that actually a thing?

Why put them online an hour earlier if those online can effectively miss out due to the fact they hold some back for those who choose to wait a whole hour.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

why do players want so many tickets for this? if that’s where people think the tickets are going?

i doubt ricardo pereira’s missus is dying to go because she needs griffin park to complete the 92, or ndidi’s mum wants to drink in all 4 pubs at the ground before they knock it down? 

One year I got 4 tickets left for me at Bournemouth through a football agent I met through a work colleague. They were left by Mahrez and Vardy. I imagine most of the time players tickets go to people they have never met.

14 hours ago, promised land said:

Wind your neck in kid, 99% of P1 actually turn up to most if not all away games, it’s the few who like the status but sell on.

Most if not all have at least once bought then moved on away tickets to keep their position going, if you don’t believe that then enjoy riding your unicorn around the never ending forest ! 

• Like 1

On 10/01/2020 at 17:20, peterborofox said:

Problem is my brother who I want one with is at 398! Lol

Although I'll have to get just the one and then try again for him

Cheers

There are a few burnley tickets recently released left. That’s if u can bare a day in burnley.

Edited by Isaac Rahman

1 hour ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Might seem like a stupid question, but what actually is the “AWAY PRIORITY SCHEME”? 

Those with a certain number of points are invited to the scheme. They get priority over everyone else. But essentially agree to go to every away game. I think the limit is 4 that you can return.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Those with a certain number of points are invited to the scheme. They get priority over everyone else. But essentially agree to go to every away game. I think the limit is 4 that you can return.

Ah okay, seems fair enough I guess. How many points is that usually do we know?

11 hours ago, Isaac Rahman said:

Ah okay, seems fair enough I guess. How many points is that usually do we know?

From memory when I was on it you had to be the top regular bracket. It was 300 at the time. So I'm guessing above 360 this season. But maybe someone on it can confirm. We came off it it the CL season as there was no way I could guarantee to buy at least 14 league fixtures that season alongside the CL games.

At the time I was on it there were around 600 on it. So the club knew they had sold that many when taking allocations. So for the likes of Bournemouth basically half the allocation was essentially sold before it went on sale.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Are people still invited to the away priority scheme? I thought it had finished. If you can still get invited to it that's good news for those that want to get on it.

They scrapped the bit where by you had tickets sent out automatically and the club selected your seats and you got charged a day before sales.

What you get now is 1 day before to log in online and purchase before the p1 gets chance. It's on all the away ticket info each game. So they can buy today online for Brentford.

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

They scrapped the bit where by you had tickets sent out automatically and the club selected your seats and you got charged a day before sales.

What you get now is 1 day before to log in online and purchase before the p1 gets chance. It's on all the away ticket info each game. So they can buy today online for Brentford.

I suspected so, I remember mates used to get tickets sent to them that they occasionally didn't want. I bet it's about 375+ to get onto the scheme now.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I suspected so, I remember mates used to get tickets sent to them that they occasionally didn't want. I bet it's about 375+ to get onto the scheme now.

From a personal point of view it was a good scheme, as in no need to lift a finger to buy tickets, you could sit with mates too and had an option for front, middle and back at the grounds.

I don't think anyone has been invited on it for a few years, more like they're trying to faze it out hence we get today to purchase tickets.

Just had a count up of tickets left for sale and not greyed out for being sold or held back.

A400 terrace 725 left

A401 39 left

A402 97 left

A403 88 left

A404 31 left

A405 shows up blue for a start then is greyed out when you hover over it.

980 left then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1