Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Fixture Date & Ticket Prices For Brentford FA Cup Clash

You’ll probably note LCFC help on twitter has spoken. Confirmed it and made it sound worse. Because it appears they don’t really know for certain.

The thing what ****s me off now is that they want to stop tickets being sold on and insist on giving full details when buying tickets. But now they have 500 which have just disappeared and won’t be clear enough to say whose actually had them (and I know for a fact some of those who get them via Box Holders have histories) 

If you want to be transparent outwards, you have to be inwards. 

PS. And I have noticed how low posting posters turn up as soon as criticism of the club occurs 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You’ll probably note LCFC help on twitter has spoken. Confirmed it and made it sound worse. Because it appears they don’t really know for certain.

The thing what ****s me off now is that they want to stop tickets being sold on and insist on giving full details when buying tickets. But now they have 500 which have just disappeared and won’t be clear enough to say whose actually had them (and I know for a fact some of those who get them via Box Holders have histories) 

If you want to be transparent outwards, you have to be inwards. 

PS. And I have noticed how low posting posters turn up as soon as criticism of the club occurs 

I've just had a quick look. Fair play he's answered but wtf. Like one guy states, the number of tickets provided to box holders/players should decrease for games like this given the allocation. Absolute joke. And I can't see all the players taking their number of tickets, Fuchs for example who has him family in the US why would he want tickets.

Also someone like Vardy has a box too so he's getting tickets plus box tickets!?

Then you've got staff members. It all adds up quickly,

Edited by Fox92

Players used to get 4 tickets. Not sure if that’s still the case but if it is. That’s 100 minimum although some always get returned. Add all the backroom staff too. (For instance I 100% know that Stowell has always had people at aways.) 170 odd for the boxes according to Jim. Away priority scheme which i have no idea how many is on that. Then you have the staff tickets for those that do the coaches etc. 

534 available now. Gone up again.

It's almost as if the club are re releasing tickets... 

Edit: To add to Bert post, I'm sure the Ginettas/Supporters Club get their own allocation which is around 200 odd not sure if they sell them all every game but that needs to be factored in. 

Edited by Ashley

18 minutes ago, Ashley said:

534 available now. Gone up again.

It's almost as if the club are re releasing tickets... 

Edit: To add to Bert post, I'm sure the Ginettas/Supporters Club get their own allocation which is around 200 odd not sure if they sell them all every game but that needs to be factored in. 

I was speaking to someone who regularly travels with the supporters club and if you haven't got enough points they will not release a ticket to you, I think they only get tickets for those who travel on the coach.

7 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I was speaking to someone who regularly travels with the supporters club and if you haven't got enough points they will not release a ticket to you, I think they only get tickets for those who travel on the coach.

Yeah I think that's about right but what I what I was getting at is a mass number of tickets went 'missing' over the weekend. I think the SC get their allocation whether they sell the full amount of not. 

Thats why when I've been checking throughout the day the numbers have actually risen ;)