Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lgfualol

Dani Olmo

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/nogomet/transferi/za-olma-stigla-ponuda-koja-debelo-nadmasuje-sve-dosadasnje-nova-vijest-iz-maksimira-vezana-uz-transfer-najskupljeg-dinamovog-igraca/9871600/

Croatian link - Wolves bid 25m

"Some English addresses have told us that the story of Wolverhampton's offer is quite possible, but these same sources have also told us that it is whispered that Leicester and Tottenham, clubs with which Dinamo already had deals, could be in play by the end of January. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Coveted by Barca. Why we would bother signing him when we have about 8 central attacking players but no rigging wingers is beyond me though.

Well we do like future planning, and CL or no CL seems quite unlikely Maddison will be here beyond the Summer :dunno:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Coveted by Barca. Why we would bother signing him when we have about 8 central attacking players but no frigging wingers is beyond me though.

In my opinion Maddison needs a rocket up his arse and this could be it.

The font of all knowledge, Twitter, suggests they are trying to sell that polish bloke I’m not even going to attempt to spell to fund his transfer. Recon our link is bull tbf.

Edited by Costock_Fox

59 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Coveted by Barca. Why we would bother signing him when we have about 8 central attacking players but no frigging wingers is beyond me though.

He'll play literally anywhere, bit like Barnes only, let's be honest, much further along in his development now. 

In the Champions League this year he's started on both wings, in centre mid, behind the striker and kinda as a false nine. Mad. 

If we were interested, and we're probably not, I doubt Wolves really are either, it's probably as a winger. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

No incomings in Jan.

Okay, so this is not the first time you've posted this as fact.

Are you saying the club won't do any business and you know/are privy to this fact?

Shall we close down all incoming transfer talk?

You seem very certain buddy!

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He'll play literally anywhere, bit like Barnes only, let's be honest, much further along in his development now. 

In the Champions League this year he's started on both wings, in centre mid, behind the striker and kinda as a false nine. Mad. 

If we were interested, and we're probably not, I doubt Wolves really are either, it's probably as a winger. 

We wanted him last season, definitely scouted him a number of times. He fits Rodgers ethos of having 4 ACM's playing behind a striker.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We wanted him last season, definitely scouted him a number of times. He fits Rodgers ethos of having 4 ACM's playing behind a striker.

I imagine we've scouted half of Europe. I imagine we're interested, sure, I imagine we've got a dossier full of hundreds of players we actively follow. 

I'd put money on us not bidding for Ferran Torres, Dani Olmo, Hwang, Lemar, Carrasco, or any other exciting name in this thread though. 

We'll either sign nobody or some mid table French player none of us have ever heard of. It's just our way. Tielemans was the exception not the rule. 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I imagine we've scouted half of Europe. I imagine we're interested, sure, I imagine we've got a dossier full of hundreds of players we actively follow. 

I'd put money on us not bidding for Ferran Torres, Dani Olmo, Hwang, Lemar, Carrasco, or any other exciting name in this thread though. 

We'll either sign nobody or some mid table French player none of us have ever heard of. It's just our way. Tielemans was the exception not the rule. 

Lemar and Carrasco, even Bailey or Neres I agree. But Olmo, Torres et al are exactly the sorts of players we bid for but maybe just a rung down the elite ladder. Soyuncu, Ricardo, Benkovic, Maddison, Ndidi were all massively rated. 

Olmo and Hwang should be within our reach as long as the likes of Barca aren't serious.

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

I love your unflinching, eternal optimism. The world needs more of you and less of me. 

lol

Hahahaa and this is why you then see me losing my shit when things start going iffy. I cannot handle it, too irrational once my visions and hopes are broken.

• Haha 1