Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

18 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Lol it's like me and the yellow wiggle emma watkins. She's not all that but when you're a dad forced to watch the wiggles for hours with your 2 kids....the lone adult female on the show  is suddenly (and perhaps unfortunately) a sex symbol and the only way you can cope.  

I won't post her pic but most dads would give it a go....she wouldn't give us a go though. Creepy dads.  Mashed banana,  mashed banana.....Banana, banana, bananaaaaaaa. 

Jeez her mouth is massive. Like a female Joker. 

On 06/10/2021 at 09:49, phoneticerror said:

As a Dad I’ve been subjected to a lot of CBeebies over the years, but Evie Pickerill has started to make these mornings a bit more pleasant. Wouldn’t say no, looks like she’d do a good job of the housework after n’all. 👌

8496A24C-3B92-4D04-9DDB-7050F8BB41F2.jpeg

Too late, looks like she's been ruined :ph34r:

image-asset.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

By the look on his face I reckon this tiger would swap places with any of the interested partieshttps___prod.static9_net.au___media_2018_04_13_03_48_180413emma2.thumb.jpg.d6e5a1eaacc261594101b706c17222b9.jpg

Count me in lol. 

Never said she's a 10 but shes fit (ballerina) and decent looking. Not a 10 by any stretch but thats why i never posted a pic. Raj is going to blow a gasket...... or load....

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Count me in lol. 

Never said she's a 10 but shes fit (ballerina) and decent looking. Not a 10 by any stretch but thats why i never posted a pic. Raj is going to blow a gasket...... or load....

Looks like a nice modern lady to me, and as Miss Granny Smith Apples 2009 thoroughly deserving of all our respect

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Count me in lol. 

Beats the snooker ref!!!!

• Like 1

Was watching a terrible film recently which I can’t recall the name of but it had this absolutely gorgeous woman in it (googled during the forgotten film) 

Jessica Lowndes is here to bless your day:

BA6233E1-F9C1-4D07-9C25-306B9AB59219.jpeg

01E97DE8-9FAF-4D50-9EFA-837854A65E6D.jpeg

9 hours ago, rico said:

Joanne Froggatt anyone?

Joanne Froggatt looked incredible at the charity bash last night

7 hours ago, Bilsthorpe Blue said:

Is it just me that can see Wayne Rooney on her right knee and just make out Jamie Vardys chin on the left??

More like Paul Gascoigne before and after if you take it left to right.

58 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Was watching a terrible film recently which I can’t recall the name of but it had this absolutely gorgeous woman in it (googled during the forgotten film) 

Jessica Lowndes is here to bless your day:

BA6233E1-F9C1-4D07-9C25-306B9AB59219.jpeg

01E97DE8-9FAF-4D50-9EFA-837854A65E6D.jpeg

Great pair...of images