Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Birds you fancy off the telly

On 14/11/2021 at 19:32, Paninistickers said:

Haven't seen her for ages. But can only assume her mental collapse that preceded her marriage collapse  was triggered by the post 40 collapse in her looks. .

It's a no from me.

On 14/11/2021 at 21:00, Bayfox said:

**** mate. You must have high standards. How's your missus look at 40 lol

On 14/11/2021 at 21:14, Langston said:

"Collapse in her looks" might just be simultaneously the funniest and most unnecessary thing I've ever read on this forum. Jesus Christ.

On 14/11/2021 at 21:28, phoneticerror said:

She’s not a bad looker. Really liked her in the nineties when I was about 13 😂 The problem I see at the moment is she reeks of desperation. Divorce happened and she started to ‘flaunt it’ but looks a bit like mutton dressed as lamb, and that’s just a bit sad and a turn off. Would be more interested if she acted her age.

On 17/11/2021 at 13:40, SecretPro said:

No ta. And she's an awful human.

This topic is so full of judgmental male misogynists, Embarrassing. I have posted on it before but never will again. Mod's need to have a think IMO.

9 minutes ago, Parafox said:

This topic is so full of judgmental male misogynists, Embarrassing. I have posted on it before but never will again. Mod's need to have a think IMO.

But you’ve been complaining about this thread for a while now. Certainly since before the above quoted posts. 

29 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Just to point out my comment isn't misogynistic, I genuinely believe she is an awful human, regardless of her Gender. She had a mediocre singing career, married Jamie and had children and then decided she wanted her career back, ditched her husband who literally bought in all the cash and did pretty much everything for the kids and then ditched her kids on Jamie a lot of the time (which I'm sure he was quite happy with). Her music career since its revamp has not only been a waste of time, its been a waste of a marriage and parenting because of an ill conceived vanity project. It wasn't a comment on how she looked. I've said the same about plenty of blokes, probably more often than women. It's just my opinion from the stories at the time. I'm not a regular poster on this thread, I just hopped in and took issue when I saw her and decided to express my opinion. 90% of men are ***** but that doesn't means some women aren't too. And yes, I can only judge her on what's in the media like all celebrities because I don't know her personally. 👍

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Saying a woman is an awful human being is not being misogynistic.

Note: I have no idea if she’s an awful human being or not. I do think she’s quite fit though.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

And …. I wish you better success in sticking to your resolutions in the future :D

Ok. Whatever you mean by "resolutions". I never had any that I'm aware of. I admitted to posting on this topic previously but, having seen many of the posts recently, I feel they're becoming unacceptable, if that's ok with you, "Mike".

Just my revised opinion, please feel free to continue to view "Birds", in itself a derogatory term to categorise women, "Off The Telly", as if no other women have value?

At least I have considered my point of view and decided I was wrong. 

15 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Ok. Whatever you mean by "resolutions". I never had any that I'm aware of. I admitted to posting on this topic previously but, having seen many of the posts recently, I feel they're becoming unacceptable, if that's ok with you, "Mike".

Just my revised opinion, please feel free to continue to view "Birds", in itself a derogatory term to categorise women, "Off The Telly", as if no other women have value?

Still waiting for the apology for you labelling me a misogynist. Whenever you're ready.

3 hours ago, Parafox said:

I have never said that I agree with the thread title but I do find your crusade to get it banned a little weird to be honest. Maybe you’re the modern day Mary Whitehouse or just wracked with guilt having had a Damascus Road experience due to your own sin of having posted in this thread before. 

As for the other bit about resolutions I suspect that you understood my earlier response.

I knew that you wouldn’t be able to avoid posting in this thread again as you originally asserted and have subsequently disproved - more than once now ! 

If you’re so offended put into effect your own expressed intent and keep away. I’m sure that will be better for you but ultimately it’s  a matter for you to decide. However, if you intend to keep posting in here, regardless of the purpose, it’s probably best to not post comments like this again  - “I have posted on it before but never will again”.

10 hours ago, Parafox said:

What makes you certain I’m male? How dare you label our gender.

PLOT TWIST! 😂😂

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1