Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Vichai's house burgled

36 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

£360 grand in cash :blink:

Karma is I great thing hope these scumbags go down for a few years and drop the soap a few times in the prison showers and get arse attacked by a huge bloke with a €0{{ the size of a bull elephant !! 
But knowing our judicial system they’ll prob get a few hours community service, these scum need feeding to the local lions in  local Zoo !!

• Haha 1

Just now, justfoxes said:

Karma is I great thing hope these scumbags go down for a few years and drop the soap a few times in the prison showers and get arse attacked by a huge bloke with a €0{{ the size of a bull elephant !! 
But knowing our judicial system they’ll prob get a few hours community service, these scum need feeding to the local lions in  local Zoo !!

This post is extravagant 

1 hour ago, urban fox said:

These people are billionaires. That is small change to them in relative terms. Would be like most people walking around with a couple of hundred in their wallet for a shopping trip

I wouldn't have thought even billionaires keep that sort of money lying about. 

They usually keep it in offshore accounts :ph34r: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

"The final burglary, on the palatial home near Kensington Palace that socialite Ms Ecclestone shares with her husband Jay Rutland, saw about £25m worth of valuables stolen."

Casually has £25m of stealable stuff just lying around in the gaff.

I was pumped when I found a sherbert double-dip stashed away behind a candle in the living room on Saturday. 

How the other half lives, eh?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

"The final burglary, on the palatial home near Kensington Palace that socialite Ms Ecclestone shares with her husband Jay Rutland, saw about £25m worth of valuables stolen."

Casually has £25m of stealable stuff just lying around in the gaff.

I was pumped when I found a sherbert double-dip stashed away behind a candle in the living room on Saturday. 

How the other half lives, eh?

Yeah you lucky sod!

• Haha 3