Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

Vichai's house burgled

what the hell :(

I know it's of little relevance in grand scheme of things but they happened in December of last year but just not made public by police.

I thought it was recently or today but nonetheless it's absolutely devastating for the family :( 

Edited by StanSP

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Burglars really are disgusting cvnts. Having your home robbed is vile- a space you should feel safe and secure in.

Scum.

1 hour ago, pazzerfox said:

Vermin!:mad:

Yeh. Burglars are up there with the worst for me. Vile human beings 

• Like 1

I can understand why people are upset on this thread but being the great man he was, Vichai would most likely forgive them and I wouldn't be surprised if he would end up wanting to help them in some way. 

I very much doubt he had the ability to hold grudges or hatred for anyone, even these cretins.  

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Danizen said:

If they're ever caught, I'm sure the suspended sentence and £25 compensation costs will serve as a real deterrent. :angry:

and here lies the problem... punishment isn't harsh enough!

Scvmbag thieves ruin peoples lives!

No excuse what so ever but I’m hoping they didn’t know it was his house, saw it had been unoccupied for a while and chanced their luck! If they new it was his property then that makes it 10x worse! Makes me so angry, people work their balls off to live nice life and provide for families and you have scum like this who done **** all in their life! Disgusted with the behaviour of some of this country! 

• Like 1

Scumbags, unfortunately there will always be people who are usually career criminals targeting people or places who don’t care about other people’s circumstances, or will take advantage of other people’s misfortune. 

Catch them, chop off a hand then don’t allow them to claim any benefits! :ph34r:

We’ve gone soft, home intruders / bunglers that prey on the weak need treating like they’d treat others. 

19 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

They have no moral compass or conscience.  That paired with a justice system that offers no kind of deterrent is unfortunately a breeding ground for this species.

Offers plenty of deterrent, but deterrent isn't the only answer to change criminal ways, and that's what needs to change.  That said the last time I looked burglary rates were decreasing.

• Like 3

Apparently from London. They were also responsible for Frank Lampards house being burgled too. They knew exactly what they were doing by the sounds of it. With some inside knowledge to help too.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a bodyguard leaking information for a pay off.

36 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Offers plenty of deterrent, but deterrent isn't the only answer to change criminal ways, and that's what needs to change.  That said the last time I looked burglary rates were decreasing.

Having previously worked within the justice system, we'll have to agree to disagree.

With the biggest punishment being sent to a place where you are guaranteed not only shelter, but also meals...and a chance to catch up with all your pals and keep upto date with crime trends / methods - I don't see a deterrent.

That said, I would bet a comfortable amount that those responsible for this were more likely organised criminals, habitants of caravans, than your local crack head.

10 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Apparently from London. They were also responsible for Frank Lampards house being burgled too. They knew exactly what they were doing by the sounds of it. With some inside knowledge to help too.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a bodyguard leaking information for a pay off.

But also, how difficult is it to know that Lampards not at home when Chelsea are playing away in Europe or even in the Premier League when most of the time they stay in hotels the night before the game.  Not saying it was the case, but I have heard of many similar burglary incidents where it is the case.

17 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Having previously worked within the justice system, we'll have to agree to disagree.

With the biggest punishment being sent to a place where you are guaranteed not only shelter, but also meals...and a chance to catch up with all your pals and keep upto date with crime trends / methods - I don't see a deterrent.

That said, I would bet a comfortable amount that those responsible for this were more likely organised criminals, habitants of caravans, than your local crack head.

So you don't think those convicted of crimes and sent to prison shouldn't have food or shelter?

I would make the perpetrators stand in the centre circle at the KP before a packed home crowd and be made to publicly acknowledge their crimes. the following week, the same drill at Stamford Bridge. see how they like a several thousand very angry people telling them exactly how they feel about the thieving scum.

These people either have inside help or know how to get around some of the swankiest security systems available. as has been said, it is not difficult to guess when there may well be nobody at home at a footballers house (3pm most Saturday afternoons), but actually getting in is another story. The same thing happened to Steven Gerrard a couple of times too i believe and Brendan Rodgers home was also broken into when his wife was at home.