Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

51 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Does the glitch still work, I can’t seem to do it anymore, the thing I struggle with is the bs that comes in squad battles, I’ve thrown away 5 goal leads before because of 30 Chem teams having 99% passing accuracy and bronze goalkeepers laser guided 99 power shooting, I used to get loads of dcs aswell but that seems to have stopped since I wired my connection.

The glitch has worked the last couple nights but it does have moments where it doesn’t. Been so many games been going 3/4 up then all of a sudden like you get everything changes and can’t get the ball of them, every shot goes in and keeper just saves everything. 

Just opened all my (5) packs.  Got untradeable TOTW Ndombele as my best player. Rest was usual nothing with Stratoshka being next best rated (only one 83 or more).

Also seems like Golden Goal is no longer a thing doing friendly objectives - at least not when / where I play.  Just finished Eredivsie and doing Championship one now. All full games unless I was the one that quit.  So much fun playing the same sweaty bundes team with Freeze Bailey, UCL Koman and Hee Chan Wang up front - not 

Edited by HoustonFox

Got to love fifa sometimes. 3 down at half time in champs and he messages me saying "you should just quit ive won this and it saves time." Fast forward 80th minute i go 5-3 up. He quits sends me a message saying "typical fifa scripting dont know how you cheated but you did im reporting you." 😂😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Got to love fifa sometimes. 3 down at half time in champs and he messages me saying "you should just quit ive won this and it saves time." Fast forward 80th minute i go 5-3 up. He quits sends me a message saying "typical fifa scripting dont know how you cheated but you did im reporting you." 😂😂😂

Should of replied, ‘thanks for quitting, saved us both time’ lol

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Is it worth selling 84/86 rated now or hold on a few more days? Don’t have many just low on coins 

With the amount of packs being opened players will.probably be the lowest they've been for a while. I've not looked but look at market momentum. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

FUT Champs is so stressful. currently 11-1 and my heart is pounding.

I'm a grown man for godsake, can't imagine how Vardy feels taking a pen in a packed staduim by watched by milllion on TV.

Gewon lad.

Anyone doing the Suarez challenge? Started off ok but then now has become a sweat fest. I’m Div 5 and there’s no way I’m being matched up against people at my level. People also going all out to stop you scoring if they are up and had guys play keep ball from 2-0 like it’s WL. 

9 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Anyone doing the Suarez challenge? Started off ok but then now has become a sweat fest. I’m Div 5 and there’s no way I’m being matched up against people at my level. People also going all out to stop you scoring if they are up and had guys play keep ball from 2-0 like it’s WL. 

I won my first three and I’ve just lost two. Nobody quits either because there’s the score in 14 games objective. Looks a nice card if you’re not bothered about pace.

I really wish my HL Ben Yedder was tradeable, he’s worth 1.5 mil now, was only 800k when I packed it.

4 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I won my first three and I’ve just lost two. Nobody quits either because there’s the score in 14 games objective. Looks a nice card if you’re not bothered about pace.

I really wish my HL Ben Yedder was tradeable, he’s worth 1.5 mil now, was only 800k when I packed it.

Yeah, golden goal not a thing - the assist and finesse were easy, now I’m on the grind to goals and wins. I would quit but this “righteousness” falls over me (only happens in fifa!) where I need to stick it out, but only if I feel wronged. Today is a new day. If I’m losing and they’re clearly better than me, I’ll quit. 

it really felt like playing NHL hockey yesterday too. Lots of sliding and no one good turn without skidding 

I packed untradeable HL Theo Hernandez. It was two packs after I did my Icon swaps and got Baby Roberto Carlos. So annoying too. At least Ben Yedd is very good! 

Edited by HoustonFox