Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

29 minutes ago, stu said:

I thought normal Kimmich was out of packs? Shouldn’t you have got his TOTY version?

My bad wasnt Kimmich as ive just looked through my club and hes not in there. I have no idea who it was. In my defence id had a few beers yesterday. The pogba card would be good but i have his rttf untradeable.

By process of elimination i think it was 86 muller. Got a load of 86 and 88 cards so just going on the bayern thing and must have been him.

Edited by Thefox81
  • Like 1

Imagine sitting on gold rare prem players this whole time unable to use any cards I’ve unlocked only for ea to lob a standard curve ball in and make the league objective sbcs require any rare gold players lol well it looks like my profit will be minimal.... at least it’s stopped me opening packs I guess! Once I’ve finally sold/used these players I’ll have over 100 packs to open

• Like 1

Finally able to open packs after selling the prem players/ using them in the pl premium sbc (25)... I’ve managed to stay strong so far and only opened my base icon pack from icon swaps (got Ashley Cole) and the double 83+ pack got that of Dutch cm and an 83... I should’ve held out selling the cards though as the temptation is real to just open everything lol 

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Imagine sitting on gold rare prem players this whole time unable to use any cards I’ve unlocked only for ea to lob a standard curve ball in and make the league objective sbcs require any rare gold players lol well it looks like my profit will be minimal.... at least it’s stopped me opening packs I guess! Once I’ve finally sold/used these players I’ll have over 100 packs to open

Not sure how you hoard so many packs dude! Most I’ve had is about 14 and then shortly after my transfer list fills up and I have to go research who’s worth what for an age. 

Finally...after having Alphonso Davies base card for how many months since this came out? I have upgraded to the awesome CL version :punk:

Of course, now there's his TOTY, which i would sell my soul for.

Unfortunately, my soul ain't worth near 2.5 million Fifa coins lol

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Finally...after having Alphonso Davies base card for how many months since this came out? I have upgraded to the awesome CL version :punk:

Of course, now there's his TOTY, which i would sell my soul for.

Unfortunately, my soul ain't worth near 2.5 million Fifa coins lol

Looks a beast of a card.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Not sure how you hoard so many packs dude! Most I’ve had is about 14 and then shortly after my transfer list fills up and I have to go research who’s worth what for an age. 

the majority of them were all similar players so once you've listed/sold a player once you know what to sell him for the next 50 odd times... the futbin mobile app also came in handy lol ... as for the packs if i was able to open them they would all have been ripped when i got them so i think this going unassigned over a month or so before Toty has had its perks... well i say that now but come thursday night when i open the 100+ packs and get absolutely nothing my views will probably have changed lol 

• Haha 1

Feeling quite good about my team now and after (slight) disappointment of Pogba being untradeable, after using him last night, he’s in the team. 

Just got Pires for 150 so can sell him at lowest BIN and still get a profit and finally upgraded keeper from Vaclik to Oblak 

86F2DA30-B6D3-48C4-9959-FD6A324494AB.jpeg

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 2