Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

8 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, golden goal not a thing - the assist and finesse were easy, now I’m on the grind to goals and wins. I would quit but this “righteousness” falls over me (only happens in fifa!) where I need to stick it out, but only if I feel wronged. Today is a new day. If I’m losing and they’re clearly better than me, I’ll quit. 

it really felt like playing NHL hockey yesterday too. Lots of sliding and no one good turn without skidding 

I packed untradeable HL Theo Hernandez. It was two packs after I did my Icon swaps and got Baby Roberto Carlos. So annoying too. At least Ben Yedd is very good! 

He does score a lot, he’s not as good as Puskas though. The way my teams set up I’ve got 451 with icons as CBS and Cams so aslong as my full backs and wingers link I can try who I want in goal at CM and ST, I’m enjoying it that way so far.

9 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

I got him yesterday. Game changer for me hes superb.

Any time I have played against him it’s not near impossible to get the ball so hopefully can use him and be good for me. Shame not tradeable as over 500 k 🙈😂😂

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

He does score a lot, he’s not as good as Puskas though. The way my teams set up I’ve got 451 with icons as CBS and Cams so aslong as my full backs and wingers link I can try who I want in goal at CM and ST, I’m enjoying it that way so far.

Yeah, I have his base and he’s been awesome but I have Aouar and like HL Benzema up top so he doesn’t really get in. To be honest I don’t think it matters who I have! Unless you get a super meta, it’s kind of like running in place sometimes 

13 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Loads of people on Twitter been getting either higuain, zlatan. Lacazette or dzkeo

Dzeko for me, but also got Sergio Aguero too.

Got excited for a moment as it was a blue flair, but quickly remembered TOTY’s aren’t blue anymore. Champions League version.

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I got exactly what is said on the tin... 2 83 attackers lol, duplicates ffs

Sounds about right. Maybe the fact I’ve easily got the 83 but not the chem (unless I get rid of more valuable fodder) is a sign not to do it 

Edited by HoustonFox

Playing rivals this afternoon has been one of the most un enjoyable days I have had on it can’t get close to any one. Every team has had mbappe and at least one icon conceded 10 twice and every goal is pass through to mbappe who runs towards the keeper pass to the next player to tap in.

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Playing rivals this afternoon has been one of the most un enjoyable days I have had on it can’t get close to any one. Every team has had mbappe and at least one icon conceded 10 twice and every goal is pass through to mbappe who runs towards the keeper pass to the next player to tap in.

Update has supposedly made the game horrific, It will only get worse on Thursday when everyone finally opens their packs and builds their team when all toty players are in packs

18 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Update has supposedly made the game horrific, It will only get worse on Thursday when everyone finally opens their packs and builds their team when all toty players are in packs

It really has been awful today more frustrating that playing weekend league. Bad enough playing agaisnt mbappe today never mind toty mbappe 🙈

Accidentally redeemed the WL entry through the app last week so felt I had to play it this weekend lol... didn’t touch it Friday as I’m sure the servers would’ve been in meltdown but managed to get to 11/4 before giving up! Since I’ve got the ps5 the matchmaking has just been ridiculous every game is just a sweat fest! That’s it till tots now though I’ll just stick to objectives again

Edited by dbtcity

15 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Accidentally redeemed the WL entry through the app last week so felt I had to play it this weekend lol... didn’t touch it Friday as I’m sure the servers would’ve been in meltdown but managed to get to 11/4 before giving up! Since I’ve got the ps5 the matchmaking has just been ridiculous every game is just a sweat fest! That’s it till tots now though I’ll just stick to objectives again

You can still play old gen on PS5, I do because I don’t like the PS5 version.

29 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

You can still play old gen on PS5, I do because I don’t like the PS5 version.

I do but I still feel something is off with the matchmaking, have you noticed it being stuck on initialising a lot when trying to matchmake before the opponent finally leaves?