Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

18 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Did anyone get scammed out of their red player pick this morning? I got a random gold player pick instead and still haven’t had the actual pp

Yes i did best of my picks was gold 78 Docoure. Apparently ea are resolving the issue and the correct picks will be available. Still nothing though so far.

• Like 1

Since moving to Series X the quality of players are ridiculous. The most games I've won in a row is 3. Normally I can go quite easily into double figures.

Lost 4 on the bounce at the moment. Seem to becoming up against Rashford more and more he's ****ing ridiculously good in game. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Since moving to Series X the quality of players are ridiculous. The most games I've won in a row is 3. Normally I can go quite easily into double figures.

Lost 4 on the bounce at the moment. Seem to becoming up against Rashford more and more he's ****ing ridiculously good in game. 

Yup it’s rough man, I’ve tried both the ps5 and PS4 versions via the PS5 and still seem to get broken match making

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Yup it’s rough man, I’ve tried both the ps5 and PS4 versions via the PS5 and still seem to get broken match making

Might revert back to playing rivals and champs on the xbox one version but still playing on the series x

packed quite a few walk outs from all my packs and managed to craft Boateng who doesn’t fit in to my team at all lol my club is also looking stacked again which is nice but fvck me those league upgrade sbcs are woeful! Constantly kept crafting more with the duplicates I pulled which must’ve took my 100 packs to easily 150 lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

Just seen Bateson latest picture he's posted he has over 1 million fifa points.

Some quick workings out then.... his points equalivant in money is just over £6,800. 

I assume he's sponsored/ea put the points on his account to make people spend more? Oh and just the small 21 million coins with that team too. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Just seen Bateson latest picture he's posted he has over 1 million fifa points.

Some quick workings out then.... his points equalivant in money is just over £6,800. 

I assume he's sponsored/ea put the points on his account to make people spend more? Oh and just the small 21 million coins with that team too. 

It’s all tax deductible as a business expense. He was on 42 million the other day. They’re all preying on getting kids to spunk their money on this game. 

57 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Ok so after spending 3 hours opening packs and regurgitating duplicates into upgrade packs, I opened 150 packs as mentioned, the best of which contained the following

14 prime player packs

8 rare player packs

18 mega packs

22 rare mega packs

6 ultimate packs

27 rare electrum packs

From all the packs I opened I had a shocking time only get the following walkouts

Kane

Griezmann x 2

Immobile

Alba

Carvajal

Navas

Handanovic

Alas I had 1 pack left... the 85 x 5 pack, feeling absolutely heartbroken at the crap I got I opened it and this happened...

20210129_151008.jpg

Does he fit your team?

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Does he fit your team?

Was thinking that too! 

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

I'll make him fit :sweating:

I do want to get kimmich so I can link them both together, at least now i can move on from mendy!

Too right, well done! Guessing he is untradeable? How many of your packs were ones you could also make some money off?  

I feel like there are a so many more undtradeable packs this year, and all my decent pulls have been from those (HL Theo and TOTW Pogba - both players that would have virtually bankrolled my teams and Theo not even featuring as I pulled Baby Bobby Carlos in my Icon upgrade (swaps was baby Koeman who is never getting a sniff). 

On another note - are servers still terrible? I played some Rivals yesterday, and not only did it take an age to matchmake, all my pings were 35/40+ 

40 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Was thinking that too! 

Too right, well done! Guessing he is untradeable? How many of your packs were ones you could also make some money off?  

I feel like there are a so many more undtradeable packs this year, and all my decent pulls have been from those (HL Theo and TOTW Pogba - both players that would have virtually bankrolled my teams and Theo not even featuring as I pulled Baby Bobby Carlos in my Icon upgrade (swaps was baby Koeman who is never getting a sniff). 

On another note - are servers still terrible? I played some Rivals yesterday, and not only did it take an age to matchmake, all my pings were 35/40+ 

Yes untradeable although I'm just happy to pack a toty lol.

Majority were untradeable and I found I got the better players in the untradeable packs. Majority of my rare mega packs were tradeable so I was hoping to profit off of them but they were absolutely shocking for me.

Servers are ok for me I'm usually between 20-30 but gameplay usually feels slow and unresponsive as usual

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I'll make him fit :sweating:

I do want to get kimmich so I can link them both together, at least now i can move on from mendy!

You must have enough fodder to do the Boateng SBC, that’s a strong link and a decent card too.

7 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Yes untradeable although I'm just happy to pack a toty lol.

Majority were untradeable and I found I got the better players in the untradeable packs. Majority of my rare mega packs were tradeable so I was hoping to profit off of them but they were absolutely shocking for me.

Servers are ok for me I'm usually between 20-30 but gameplay usually feels slow and unresponsive as usual

Yeah, I’m sure you are.  I felt chuffed with a HL! 

What’s your team at the moment? I’ve been super original and started trying out the 532 that probably everyone is running right now and actually had some joy.  Been battering opponents but had all my players turn to sludge at 2-0 (it’s a dangerous score line) and then either drew or lost as passes wouldn’t connect.  I was getting pretty mad so had to walk away for a bit.  Anyone get that feeling that players all of a sudden perform poorly to get you upgrade? 

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Won’t be doing the friendlies objectives for the messi loan or grielish card. Will be to much effort 

Messi one is quite easy? Unfortunately it means he’ll be in every friendly team event going forward now, along with Mbappe and Prime Icons loans.

Grealish one is one I might give a miss as I don’t really have a PL team that I use, and I’ll get massacred playing the people who run strong teams.  Basically have Sterling, TOTW Pogba and Pope plus people like Redmond! 

3 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Messi one is quite easy? Unfortunately it means he’ll be in every friendly team event going forward now, along with Mbappe and Prime Icons loans.

Grealish one is one I might give a miss as I don’t really have a PL team that I use, and I’ll get massacred playing the people who run strong teams.  Basically have Sterling, TOTW Pogba and Pope plus people like Redmond! 

I don’t lie friendlies at all always seem like hard work 😂😂 even with my prem team I will get ruined most games 😂

Just now, Md9 said:

I don’t lie friendlies at all always seem like hard work 😂😂 even with my prem team I will get ruined most games 😂

Agree it’s (even more) a sweat fest in Friendlies now and the golden goal friendliness has gone away with EA making changes to make people finish games if you aren’t winning.  Messi is mainly Squad Battles and then some rivals, so should be doable though.