Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

43 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just opened..... my options were.... prime Puyol... mid Overmars and mid Hugo Sanchez lollollol I took puyol solely on his rating lol

I ended up saving El shawary and Reinier, cost me 450k in the end which I’m not to bothered about! I expected nothing and got exactly that lol 

I won't sugar coat it too much but it could've been worse! Plus he'd chem in What If Berchiche who looks like he could be a beast at CB with an anchor, update and an in game position switch if you moved to 3atb.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I won't sugar coat it too much but it could've been worse! Plus he'd chem in What If Berchiche who looks like he could be a beast at CB with an anchor, update and an in game position switch if you moved to 3atb.

Honestly can’t see him being anything other than the start of my Fodder re stock as he’s just far to slow

• Like 1

This game sometimes is ridiculous. Give a way a pen for someone running into my player not being fouled at all even carries on with the ball but gets a pen. Then I miss a pen and my team goes to pot. Can’t tackle every time I think I have got the ball they run straight through the player still with the ball 🙈 and then my defence just opens up every time they go forward 

Spent about 200 k out of boredom on the 25 k packs yesterday got nothing at all then opened a small rare gold pack untradable and got what if lees - melou. Not sure I can fit him in anywhere but may have to try build a non prem team 

• Like 1

I’ve been doing some objectives players, bit mind numbing but completed Caputo and now only got appearances and wins for Fofana, Cucurella is pretty much done in 3 SB games and just need the wins for the french dude. I think I’ll stop with 85 Reinier though. 

Anyone else done Fofana? Worth it? 

Most people have been decent and if you’re obviously helping will help back. Bit annoying I just need wins for Fofana and Benedetto as I feel a bit of a nobber if I need to take the win. 16 wins is too much IMO. 

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I’ve been doing some objectives players, bit mind numbing but completed Caputo and now only got appearances and wins for Fofana, Cucurella is pretty much done in 3 SB games and just need the wins for the french dude. I think I’ll stop with 85 Reinier though. 

Most people have been decent and if you’re obviously helping will help back. Bit annoying I just need wins for Fofana and Benedetto as I feel a bit of a nobber if I need to take the win. 16 wins is too much IMO. 

I recommend you go full hog for Reinier he’s an absolute machine... as for Little Wes I was a bit underwhelmed! Might have just been a bit of bad luck with game play but he seemed to have really odd animations which contributed to costing me a few goals in the WL.. haven’t been back to him since as I found Varane and Todibo to be better

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I swapped van dijk for fofana this weekend league, just found fofana to be more responsive he reminds me of varane, just a tad slower... plus hes a lestah boy!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Will1981 said:

Just completed the Mid/Prime Icon player pick using 100% untradable cards my choices were:

Mid Koeman (already have his Prime)

Mid Drogba 

Prime Shevchenko who I took.

What a complete waste of time and effort.

Buuut will we do it again if it pops back up and we can afford it..... 100% lol 

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I recommend you go full hog for Reinier he’s an absolute machine... as for Little Wes I was a bit underwhelmed! Might have just been a bit of bad luck with game play but he seemed to have really odd animations which contributed to costing me a few goals in the WL.. haven’t been back to him since as I found Varane and Todibo to be better

I’ll give it a go, and will probably do in bite size chunks as there’s time still. He won’t play much but nice to have the option for sure. His 85 feels smooth. Oh and dude... Varane? 🤮 We can’t be friends any more 😂

17 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I swapped van dijk for fofana this weekend league, just found fofana to be more responsive he reminds me of varane, just a tad slower... plus hes a lestah boy!!

Awesome, and yeah, lestah  boy makes it better. 

Todibo is currently my #1 CB and then I have the TOTSHM Marquinhos back which boosts chem for Freeze Aouar, plus he’s nimble, good in tackle and can pass. Third CB when I do that is still Freeze Capa. He’s so quick and agile too - plus when I go to back 4 he’s ready made at RB. Baby Bobby C is my LB - he still beats out HL Theo (untradeable unfortunately). 

If you’ve not done him the POTM En-Neysri is really good for the 83 squad and no special cards. He’s much faster and more agile than he looks and I rate him more than the FS Isak 

in other news - currently facing over 100k drop in my 88 Petit. Was thinking of shifting him for Prime Guardiola 

Edited by HoustonFox

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I’ll give it a go, and will probably do in bite size chunks as there’s time still. He won’t play much but nice to have the option for sure. His 85 feels smooth. Oh and dude... Varane? 🤮 We can’t be friends any more 😂

Awesome, and yeah, lestah  boy makes it better. 

Todibo is currently my #1 CB and then I have the TOTSHM Marquinhos back which boosts chem for Freeze Aouar, plus he’s nimble, good in tackle and can pass. Third CB when I do that is still Freeze Capa. He’s so quick and agile too - plus when I go to back 4 he’s ready made at RB. Baby Bobby C is my LB - he still beats out HL Theo (untradeable unfortunately). 

If you’ve not done him the POTM En-Neysri is really good for the 83 squad and no special cards. He’s much faster and more agile than he looks and I rate him more than the FS Isak 

in other news - currently facing over 100k drop in my 88 Petit. Was thinking of shifting him for Prime Guardiola 

I’ve packed Varane twice untradeable so felt it was only right to use him... if I’m being honest I’m not his biggest fan and would probably opt for rttf Kounde over him if I could get him on better chem

30 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve packed Varane twice untradeable so felt it was only right to use him... if I’m being honest I’m not his biggest fan and would probably opt for rttf Kounde over him if I could get him on better chem

The fifa gods were telling you to pray to the meta! 😂😂

I have IF Kounde. So gutted I wasn’t playing when the objectives Kounde was out. 

12 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

The fifa gods were telling you to pray to the meta! 😂😂

I have IF Kounde. So gutted I wasn’t playing when the objectives Kounde was out. 

Looks like they’re getting knocked out either way do both cards will be the same lol 

Do I do Prime Nedved or Kluviert? Baring in mind I've got Rooney and Lineker as my strikers at the moment, could potentially move Rooney to CAM? They book look great for this time of the year. 

Opinions please.

18 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Do I do Prime Nedved or Kluviert? Baring in mind I've got Rooney and Lineker as my strikers at the moment, could potentially move Rooney to CAM? They book look great for this time of the year. 

Opinions please.

Time to make the most of the loan versions and test them both out mate! I’ve done Nedved as I think it was his mid version was 1 of my favourite cards last year... that 5* weak foot upgrade for Kluivert is big though

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Time to make the most of the loan versions and test them both out mate! I’ve done Nedved as I think it was his mid version was 1 of my favourite cards last year... that 5* weak foot upgrade for Kluivert is big though

Without getting another English midfielder I think that's the best chem I can get Rooney on? 

Screenshot_20210304-222139_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Just got IF Boadu from MM. Sold in 5 seconds for max 100k bin price. Why is he so sought after. Pace? Screenshot_2021-03-04-19-57-36.thumb.png.a085ca44291e5ecfef555572ab5db286.png

Pace, with great agility and balance, plus a 5* weak foot.

Should have held him as like to have his price ranger increased. None on the market at the moment