Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Good for your Bundes team too! Wolfsburg also got a clean sheet yesterday, so I think he'll be upgraded?

Yeah, I saw he was extinct on the market. Was capped at 500K(which would still be great), but I'll hang on for the Wednesday upgrade.

• Like 1

Just realised my RTTF Ndidi won't get any upgrades and has obviously massively dropped in price :( Finished Fofana and Reiner last night, and got What If Lees-Melou in my 5 85+ pack. When he gets a +2 upgrade he'll be a brilliant box to box with an engine. Might get him in the team with Kante and Fofana

6 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

I did about 50 and pulled Messi and plenty high rated fodder that allowed me to finish Kroos and Muller. 

Pulled Pereyra from my SB rewards so I’m chuffed with that too. 

Banged through a good few last night and packed a good amount of fodder... nothing higher than 87 rated but it will all count when a half decent sbc drops... that being said the temptation is real to go in on the mid icon sbc lol 

Edited by dbtcity

Lovely little weekend league meltdown as per every week yesterday.

18/5, dominating most games, could easily have been better.

Finished 19/11, matched with pro after pro, players stop responding to what I'm asking them to do. lovely.

Can't wait for next weekend. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Lovely little weekend league meltdown as per every week yesterday.

18/5, dominating most games, could easily have been better.

Finished 19/11, matched with pro after pro, players stop responding to what I'm asking them to do. lovely.

Can't wait for next weekend. 

The match making is hard, I get to 11/1 then alway end up 19/11 or 20/10 

Sunday night is the best time by a clear mile for WL.

Normally get gold 2 but tend to stop at gold 3 now (found that the rewards aren't worth the extra games). But did Gold 3 on Sat and still had about 6 games left on Sunday, so thought I'd play them on Sunday night instead of doing some rivals.

Late Sunday night you seem to come across people that are rushing to finish their games. Came across 3 people that went all-out attack/high pressure from the start, I think in an aim to score early and make me quit. As soon as I went 1 or 2 up, they quit, giving me an easy win. Easy Gold 2 in the end (though sadly I also came across some ridiculous guy who beat me about 7 - 0).

Edited by Charl91

12 minutes ago, Md9 said:

So did the mid/prime icon pack and these are the options. Ok guessing most likely best go for linekar ? 4BA97BA1-FA13-42AE-A25F-ACCEF7825F39.thumb.png.e575a24a3b975aac1fc21a32f72aa26c.png

I’d probably go Zanetti, always think he’s a decent option at RB to chem Messi in at some point.

Really tempted to do it but feel like the chance to get someone who would make my team is pretty slim 🤔

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, brookfox said:

I’d probably go Zanetti, always think he’s a decent option at RB to chem Messi in at some point.

Really tempted to do it but feel like the chance to get someone who would make my team is pretty slim 🤔

I ended up going with linekar 😂.  I don’t know why I bothered to be honest as I know i wouldn’t get any one amazing but was a bit bored so did it anyway. Had plenty of fodder to do it luckily 

24 minutes ago, Md9 said:

So did the mid/prime icon pack and these are the options. Ok guessing most likely best go for linekar ? 4BA97BA1-FA13-42AE-A25F-ACCEF7825F39.thumb.png.e575a24a3b975aac1fc21a32f72aa26c.png

Feel for you man think I’d personally take Zanetti... but this is why I’m having serious doubts about dumping 1 million coins into 1 of these

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Feel for you man think I’d personally take Zanetti... but this is why I’m having serious doubts about dumping 1 million coins into 1 of these

I'd wait they will dump some more Icon SBC soon at that price its not worth the gamble 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I ended up going with linekar 😂.  I don’t know why I bothered to be honest as I know i wouldn’t get any one amazing but was a bit bored so did it anyway. Had plenty of fodder to do it luckily 

Good work, don’t listen to all these plastic City fans! :ph34r: 😂

I love Gary, fast AF and has a banger of a shot - he does seem to hit the wordwork more than some as his shots have no curve. 

Here’s my current team - sold and then rebought Marquinhos and didn’t lose anything, so happy with that. Was able to get Eddie for cheap. I love how versatile Capa is. 

would love any other thoughts but not sure where to change now. 

A1F188D8-547C-42CD-8455-C1568E0EDE6B.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Good work, don’t listen to all these plastic City fans! :ph34r: 😂

I love Gary, fast AF and has a banger of a shot - he does seem to hit the wordwork more than some as his shots have no curve. 

Here’s my current team - sold and then rebought Marquinhos and didn’t lose anything, so happy with that. Was able to get Eddie for cheap. I love how versatile Capa is. 

would love any other thoughts but not sure where to change now. 

A1F188D8-547C-42CD-8455-C1568E0EDE6B.png

😂😂 I thought more people would have said Gary to be honest but I imagine most have better strikers now. Played a few rivals with him seems ok bunk just need to get used to him. Enjoying Barnes card at the min use him as a striker and if I am struggling move him down to mid and stick auba up top that helps.

had Carlos last season his free kicks were so good, they still as good on this one? 

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

I did it too and gutted my club for it.

Mid Gerrard, Mid Henry, Prime Pirlo. Eurgh.

Went for mid Gerrard. Henry wasn't going to displace Neymar and Pirlo way too slow. Least mid Gerrard just about displaces my Roy Keane. Really could've done with a defender though!

Edited by Charl91

I’m going in boys! It’s March after all! Think it will cost me about 3/400k with my last Chuck of fodder... will include me getting rid of some players I didn’t really want to give up ie fb Cr7, freeze Lutaro M and potentially Fb El Shawary, objective Reinier but none of them are in my team so why not lol 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I’m going in boys! It’s March after all! Think it will cost me about 3/400k with my last Chuck of fodder... will include me getting rid of some players I didn’t really want to give up ie fb Cr7, freeze Lutaro M and potentially Fb El Shawary, objective Reinier but none of them are in my team so why not lol 

Don't do it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

2 hours ago and you still haven't posted your pic of Prime Gullit. Don't leave us in suspense!

10 hours ago, Charl91 said:

I did it too and gutted my club for it.

Mid Gerrard, Mid Henry, Prime Pirlo. Eurgh.

Went for mid Gerrard. Henry wasn't going to displace Neymar and Pirlo way too slow. Least mid Gerrard just about displaces my Roy Keane. Really could've done with a defender though!

I could have done with a left back or a right winger but linekar hasn’t been to bad so far suppose was alway a risk of getting someone un needed 🙈. Wouldn’t have minded Gerrard prob would have swapped him in for madders see if he was any good 

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

2 hours ago and you still haven't posted your pic of Prime Gullit. Don't leave us in suspense!

Just opened..... my options were.... prime Puyol... mid Overmars and mid Hugo Sanchez lollollol I took puyol solely on his rating lol

I ended up saving El shawary and Reinier, cost me 450k in the end which I’m not to bothered about! I expected nothing and got exactly that lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Sad 4