Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 21

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Pace, with great agility and balance, plus a 5* weak foot.

Should have held him as like to have his price ranger increased. None on the market at the moment  

Im not the best at playing the transfer market. I just did a compare price seen there was none on there so put the start price at 80k then within seconds he was sold for his bin price. Never mind.

22 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Without getting another English midfielder I think that's the best chem I can get Rooney on? 

Screenshot_20210304-222139_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you go 433, De Bruyne striker, Rooney right centre mid and Gary in the centre they'll all be 10 chem.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Do I do Prime Nedved or Kluviert? Baring in mind I've got Rooney and Lineker as my strikers at the moment, could potentially move Rooney to CAM? They book look great for this time of the year. 

Opinions please.

No on Kluivert. Had him before. Nothing special, quite clunky but does score headers for fun. 

I had Baby Nedved and he was awesome. Do you have a LM berth? His 5* weak foot is great and I played him LCM in 532 and he would arrive late into the box and score. Maybe invest in baby Ned and see if you like? 

8 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Pace, with great agility and balance, plus a 5* weak foot.

Should have held him as like to have his price ranger increased. None on the market at the moment  

You was correct. I sold about 10hours too early as his bin price has increased now. After watching some videos on him decided to buy him (plenty on the market now) for 125k so only a small loss.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

I decided to get a What If Kante last night. 1.8m coins which in the cold light of day looks a little impulsive! The goal last night helped but do you reckon Chelsea can get 5 against Leeds, Everton and West Brom??

They haven't been scoring a lot, could be close.

9 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

You was correct. I sold about 10hours too early as his bin price has increased now. After watching some videos on him decided to buy him (plenty on the market now) for 125k so only a small loss.

Plus all the hype around the eredivisie objectives is boosting him (on top of WL) as he’s easy to get into a MM team. 

I have a feeling he will drop significantly next week. But I’ve been wrong before... 

Just sold Mid Petit and picked up the prime Pep for way under BIN so an upgrade for CDM and better links to my team as well. Plus now boosted my coin balance by 120k