Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 0-1 Chelsea - Vote Now

Leicester City 0-1 Chelsea

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.4

Total Average Rating

107 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Kasper Schmeichel 7.7
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Jamie Vardy 4.0
  4. Manager Confidence 83% -10%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 28/06/20
Voting Ends: 01/07/20

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. James Justin
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Çağlar Söyüncü
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Ayoze Pérez
  8. Dennis Praet
  9. Youri Tielemans
  10. Harvey Barnes
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Marc Albrighton (sub)
  13. Hamza Choudhury (sub)
  14. Demarai Gray (sub)

1 minute ago, shanetko said:

Kasper 9

Ndidi 7

Rest 5’s and 6’s

Solid first half without any cutting edge.

Tame surrender in the end.

I reckon Vardy is lucky to get anything more than a 3 or 4. He was very poor.

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

I reckon Vardy is lucky to get anything more than a 3 or 4. He was very poor.

Fair. Probably been kind to Vardy and Barnes giving them 5. 

I've given Chilwell a 1 for his post match behaviour. Totally unacceptable to be joking openly with their match winner on the pitch straight after the game ends. Yes, he can hardly punch him in the face but there is a middle ground. Compare that to Kasper who looked really hacked off. Losing should hurt for God's sake.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

I've given Chilwell a 1 for his post match behaviour. Totally unacceptable to be joking openly with their match winner on the pitch straight after the game ends. Yes, he can hardly punch him in the face but there is a middle ground. Compare that to Kasper who looked really hacked off. Losing should hurt for God's sake.

Massively agree and thought I was alone. Losing should hurt. Chilwell has great potential but always fudges it up bar one rare moment in Watford. Disgusted with him

5 hours ago, drofmor55 said:

Like Kante,Mahrez and Maguire before him, Chilwell will want to win trophies (and a big pay rise!)..and we will accept a nice fat cheque..sadly i dont think we will see Ricardo and Chilwell play together again

Nah riccy and telles will be even better though.

13 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

That's ridiculous.

Ratings are there for in-game performance not the attitude post-game. Having a laugh with an England team-mate after the final whistle might not sit well with some, but he still was our best player after Kasper today.

• Like 3

We can now see, with the season almost over, which players really belong in a squad challenging for a CL place and sadly, it's not that many.

We have a solid first choice back five, but I won't have been alone in thinking our chances of winning the cup disappeared with Cags' booking, long before Chelsea wrested control of the game from us. The thought of playing a semifinal with Wes or Fuchs alongside Jonny...well. So we must sign a CB of similar calibre to Jonny and Cags. I'm not at all convinced by JJ but he's young and inexperienced. I don't think any other of our squad defenders are up to it tbh, though we're fine at GK.

Yesterday the absence of Madders could well have been critical. And with Youri and Praet playing we had no-one, literally no-one else in the squad capable of plying ACM to come off the bench. I rate YT, JM & DP, but we need at least one more for competition and rotations, preferable one with more physicality. A fit Loftus-Cheek, for example. DM with Wilf and one of Mendy or Hamza (or DP in an emergency) I'm happy with. 

Wide has been our biggest problem all season, indeed most fans identified it as a problem before the end of the August window. Barnes has done enough to earn one of the four squad places available. The trouble with Perez, Gray & Albrighton is that all of them should be, at best, fourth choice wide players. Three games back, each have started and none made an impact. Rodgers doesn't know who he can trust there but the answer is plainly 'none of the above'. I've been rooting for Perez all season, and we've seen his quality in patches (Southampton, Newcastle, West Ham) but against the big 6 he has neither the technical skills nor the physique to offer anything. It's like watching a fly assault an elephant. It's hard to see a future for him other than third choice ST or 4th/5th choice WA. I can't see how we can buy fewer than two wide players this coming window?

Vardy still has it, but has had lousy service since the restart. I'm still unconvinced by Nacho, and Perez. If we're in the CL then another striker, offering more than Nacho & Perez will be essential. 

So that's five new players, all at CL/top 6 quality levels. Somehow I can't see that happening...

Guest An Sionnach
7 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

that's five new players, all at CL/top 6 quality levels. Somehow I can't see that happening...

Even Real wouldn't spend that sort of money.. We should start looking in the 27 to 30 age group, much better value, and these players would compliment our younger players. Promise is all well and good but we need players with a long and solid CV.  

On 29/06/2020 at 07:43, That_Dude said:

That's ridiculous.

Ratings are there for in-game performance not the attitude post-game. Having a laugh with an England team-mate after the final whistle might not sit well with some, but he still was our best player after Kasper today.

Was with you until the "best player" part. His performance was decent enough, but stopping mid-play in the move that led to the Chelsea goal to bitch about lack of support (see screen grab below) was rather boneheaded. To be fair, he had a point (Barnes or someone else should have been providing support), but that petulant pause proved ultimately fatal.