Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Todd Cantwell

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The real Dorsett or one of the ‘small cock brigade’ impersonation crew  ????

Probably the latter, haven’t been on twitter too much just got told the other day he’d tweeted 

48 minutes ago, Nick said:

I hope we get him but I don’t think this is a Barnes understudy at all.

As versatile as he is, I don’t think he’s a winger as some others are suggesting in earlier posts.

We need central midfield strength in depth and he would in my opinion be brilliant for us... We need rotation for Youri and Madders in a two in front of Ndidi - all we have right now is Praet really and I suppose Choudhry...

This is the player who we can pair up with Praet in UEFA games and keep Madders and Youri on the bench if called for. 

I agree. I think we probably need two more creative midfielders to add some depth to no.8 positions and wings/wide forwards. Something like Cantwell and Brooks would be ideal. We will have to rotate well in the congested season ahead.

Certainly fits with our squad of youngsters, may not be a regular starter but like Praet this season and with Euro games as well there will be plenty of opportunities for games, he seems very lively, and confident in his ability, makes things happen. Can we just please hold off and not sign him before my annual Norfolk coast pub crawl, memories are flooding back of being a bit unwelcome when we signed Madison by the pitch forked yocals ("ooo-ahhh, you've soigned oor best player yooo b*****d"). 

29 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Certainly fits with our squad of youngsters, may not be a regular starter but like Praet this season and with Euro games as well there will be plenty of opportunities for games, he seems very lively, and confident in his ability, makes things happen. Can we just please hold off and not sign him before my annual Norfolk coast pub crawl, memories are flooding back of being a bit unwelcome when we signed Madison by the pitch forked yocals ("ooo-ahhh, you've soigned oor best player yooo b*****d"). 

Werent they in financial trouble when we signed him and that 25 mil helped keep them afloat? It's not like we robbed them 25 mil for an injured championship player is a decent amount of money.

1 hour ago, fazzyfox said:

Success always comes with a price.