Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Todd Cantwell

3 minutes ago, Mehrez said:

Hope this happens, mainly because it will piss off those weird fans that care more about how a player looks than their ability on the pitch 

Yeah, I don't understand the hate. He's grown his hair out, so what? Watching any medieval drama must be absolute torture for them.

He's a very talented player. I'd really like to see what he could do in a team like ours.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I think it’s a case of old men feeling jealous and insecure? How weird it must be to be offended by someone’s hair? X 

I think he has very good hair, very versatile 😁 who would be jealous of young good looking millionaires? 😁

Get him in! He can teach Madders how to plait his hair too 😄

Edited by Hales
  • Like 1

If we can get him I’d be very happy. He could definitely rotate with Harvey and help when he has those off days. May not be as quick as Barnes but has a better touch and more aware of others and linking play. Would also cover for Ayo too, if he was unavailable. Definitely would add something to the squad as a LM/LW. We would also need to bring in some additional pace too though. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

On the hair issue - obviously our best players have been bold cambiasso, rooster Russell, Matt Elliott 

That's an important point that's often overlooked. 

On 18/07/2020 at 23:00, HighPeakFox said:

Not only bold, but bald too!

Surely you could  be offered a full time job on here Peaky,  pointing out spelling mistakes ...     probably better pay than teaching young guys and gals how to play a musical instrument ??  ...   worth putting CV in me thinks ...  :thumbup:

On 19/07/2020 at 01:37, henrik_62 said:

I like Cantwell, think he's a good player with a lot of potential, my only concern in the short term would be is he good enough just yet to come in and make the sort of impact your crying out for in a wide player in terms of goals and assists.

This we need to invest in that winger that hopefully returns double figures for us in goals and assists.

• Like 1

On 19/07/2020 at 01:37, henrik_62 said:

I like Cantwell, think he's a good player with a lot of potential, my only concern in the short term would be is he good enough just yet to come in and make the sort of impact your crying out for in a wide player in terms of goals and assists.

Absolutely spot on. I dont think we can afford to have another Barnes/Maddison in the team right now. 

We need someone more consistent which means someone further along in their development. 

• Like 2

I rate him but I don’t see how he solves any of our problems. He’d be more expensive than we can afford given our issues so it wouldn’t make enough sense for it to be worthwhile.

21 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I just don't really see what he offers that we haven't already got.

We need deeper squad.

For me I would buy a CB..  a strong mid and a strong fwd... eg  vestegard... dacoure  . Michel antonio

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 1