Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Todd Cantwell

21 minutes ago, majaco said:

Do we have room for him I  the squad?  He is potentially a good squad member fighting for a first team place.

As back up to Barnes AND Maddison it would be a great acquisition.

8 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Good player but a bit lightweight like Madders. We're not the most physical side as it is so I worry certain teams could bully us 

I think he's a bit tougher than Madders, but not by much! I'd rather he was technically great (which he is) and can bulk up a bit more as he gets older - we need pace and insightful play more than strong winger / #10s (and by that I mean the winger / #10 needs to be quick and insightful and decisive rather than that we don't need wingers etc... Gotta be clear, this is FOXESTALK!)

Edited by HoustonFox

Not sure he has the quality we need to progress, He looks ok but I don’t see where he plays for us and that he is good enough to improve the starting 11. Better putting the money towards a player that starts and makes the squad stronger that way.

Guest An Sionnach

Lightweight players will get far less protection from European referees , we are going to need stronger players for a European campaign. Ross Barkley with a brain would be ideal.

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

I’m 21 and I’d rather be chemically castrated than be seen doing this. 

Fear not, years of life will strip you of this level of self import and replacing it with distasteful cynicism. :thumbup: