Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Todd Cantwell

43 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

And Chilwell gets stick for putting a picture up with Dele Ali... What on earth is he doing:nigel:

I’d honestly prefer this than showing off your VIP holiday in an exclusive resort or villa in the midst of a pandemic when the average joe can’t travel 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I’d honestly prefer this than showing off your VIP holiday in an exclusive resort or villa in the midst of a pandemic when the average joe can’t travel 

tbh, i thought it was funny. Sometimes forget that these guys are very young compared with some of us on here. Ultimately, who cares..as long as he is a decent human being and can kick a ball better than the rest of us - in that order then they're  the only yardsticks that matter (although Maddisons bag did push the envelope)

Edited by Jacnah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

He's 22, not 40. 

I'm now in my 30s but I recognise most people under 25 use tiktok/ insta/ whatever and share videos. I'd rather him be doing that than getting hammered and smashing his car after a late night party or being one of those laughing gas idiots. 

Absolutely no problem with players doing stuff like this. 

Absolutely agreed. Young guys have always been idiots, footballers are no exception. I would much rather this brand of idiocy than the drinking culture and playboy lifestyle that we've traditionally saw in our young players throughout the years. 

54 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

I know I’m old and grumpy, but what on earth is the boy playing at? Seriously - how does he think people are gonna respond to that? Not the end of the world, just embarrassing.

Of course it’s embarrassing, but he’s a young lad.

i don’t know about you, but I was a right twat at 22😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Russell said:

I know I’m old and grumpy, but what on earth is the boy playing at? Seriously - how does he think people are gonna respond to that? Not the end of the world, just embarrassing.

Did you never do anything embarrassing/cringey when you were 22 years old?

4 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Of course it’s embarrassing, but he’s a young lad.

i don’t know about you, but I was a right twat at 22😂

Ha ha - I was definitely a twat at times - hopefully i wouldn’t have pranced around like that and gone out of my way to show people though! I’m a miserable old git I know, I just feel like it’s a bit embarrassing for football as a whole.

Just now, Adster said:

Did you never do anything embarrassing/cringey when you were 22 years old?

Of course I did! Hopefully people would have told me I was making a tit of myself! Sorry for being miserable, I know the kids having a laugh, but I just don’t get on with it.

• Like 1

On 21/07/2020 at 18:50, Dan LCFC said:

I just don't really see what he offers that we haven't already got.

Hes a different option when plan a is a having a bad day or is injured. Think a to have a better squad we need better backups in key positions. If any of our first 11 are out our back up players at present have proved they are not good enough. 

If Maddison and Tielmans are playing crap or are injured how do we mix it up? We need more creativity on the bench, I am not sure on Praet, Mendy and Hamza are more cover for Ndidi or where we need an extra defensive line up. 

I'd take home at the right price.

30 minutes ago, Kevin Russell said:

Of course I did! Hopefully people would have told me I was making a tit of myself! Sorry for being miserable, I know the kids having a laugh, but I just don’t get on with it.

To be fair it’s not really for you. We’re obsolete to be honest. He’d probably be worried if you were into it. 

• Haha 1

Looks a very talented player. Might not be a key starter for us at the moment but will definitely improve options from the bench. And with extra European games Cantwell will be a good player to have. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

To be fair it’s not really for you. We’re obsolete to be honest. He’d probably be worried if you were into it. 

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

That is so true - I’m an old git and I’m sure Cantwell couldn’t give a flying fudge what I think! I still think he looks like a prat though !

• Like 1