Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2020

7 hours ago, Bert said:

It has. I think he’s always had to battle through the first two rounds and gets stronger as the tournament goes on. 

Wouldn’t rule Trump out just yet. 

Trump out lol

Glad to see it tbh. He's a great player but too often just smashes balls around hoping for a good pot and more often than not gets lucky. I like Kyren Wilson as a player much better. 

Ronnie now back to 8-7 down. 

5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

People that complain about Maddison's hair - Trump, now that is crap hair.

He's been thinning for a few years now. It always makes me laugh to see him combing it all forwards to cover it up. Wouldn't be surprised to see him getting a hair transplant soon. 

8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Nowhere near done yet. Williams will likely come back at him even if this goes 8-8.

Ronnie improved Williams dropped, Ronnie will be much the happier and somewhat relieved to be at 8-8 from at one point 7-2 down. He has the momentum, Ronnie favourite now.

You know when Ronnie is fully focused, because even when he hasn’t been at his fluent best he is willing to still dig in. That first frame of the second session, which Williams won to make it 7-2 would have broken many players resolve. Excellent from Ronnie. 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

43 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Trump out lol

Glad to see it tbh. He's a great player but too often just smashes balls around hoping for a good pot and more often than not gets lucky. I like Kyren Wilson as a player much better. 

That’s the way it goes! Haha. Can’t say a lot of his pots are lucky though. 

O’Sullivan Williams set up perfectly for tonight! 

46 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Trump out lol

I think trump is a douche but bit more to him than smashing balls around getting lucky! He's number 1 in the world and won everything there is.