Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2020

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Desislava. I've liked her for a while, she's very nice. 

Yeah she's got that shy girl next door look who once the professional outfit is lost turns into absolute worldie. 

Yes, this is what lockdown is doing to me. 

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Would love Wilson to beat Trump, apparently they can't stand each other. Trump comes across as a right tosser. 

Yeah the dislike between them goes back a few years apparently. 

I think as much as Judd has won in the last couple of years and yes current world number one, for me he still isn't as good as what he thinks he is. 

8 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Yeah the dislike between them goes back a few years apparently. 

I think as much as Judd has won in the last couple of years and yes current world number one, for me he still isn't as good as what he thinks he is. 

He seems to come off as false to me, he is trying to be this hugely likeable champion that everyone wants to win, but he has zero personality in interviews, and around the table. It is almost like everything he says is just totally scripted haha 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Selby played well. One of the hardest players to beat when you’re trailing by 2, let alone by 6. Hopefully be done with a bit of time to spare. This is probably one of the most wide open tournaments we have seen for a long time. 

32 minutes ago, Bert said:

Selby played well. One of the hardest players to beat when you’re trailing by 2, let alone by 6. Hopefully be done with a bit of time to spare. This is probably one of the most wide open tournaments we have seen for a long time. 

It’s opened up really nicely for Selby. I think he’ll fancy his chances from here. Looks to have found his form from somewhere. 

His route to the final looked to be Robertson - Ronnie - Trump, yet it may end up being Robertson - Williams - Wilson 

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

It’s opened up really nicely for Selby. I think he’ll fancy his chances from here. Looks to have found his form from somewhere. 

His route to the final looked to be Robertson - Ronnie - Trump, yet it may end up being Robertson - Williams - Wilson 

Route to the Title.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

It has. I think he’s always had to battle through the first two rounds and gets stronger as the tournament goes on. 

Wouldn’t rule Trump out just yet. 

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Selby is now the bookies favourite to win it. 5/2 on bet365.

When he is playing this well, he is highly efficient, not allowed Robertson a sniff in this match. Just always gets stronger the longer the tournament goes on. 8th QF and this will be his sixth win, shows you once he is through the early stages his game moves up another level. 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

45 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

People that complain about Maddison's hair - Trump, now that is crap hair.

Robertson's is a bit of an event too. How much ****ing about does that take each morning? Swear he's had that cut for about 15 years too. He's like 38, change it up a bit Neil.

Oh and only just realised Robertson and Martin Gould are the same age :nigel:

• Haha 1