Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Fantasy Premier League 2020/2021

4 hours ago, Nick said:

Well I never do well with my triple captain token. So in this spirit I’ve played it this game week anyway.

Come on Vards - get me more than 6 points.

Me too! Was trending on Twitter recently because a lot of people have done it with Vards this week 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Bale, Son, Zyiech, and Werner and I've probably got about 5 points front the lot of them this week. 

Think Bale has got to go, I thought he'd play at least 75-80 mins most matches. 

Glad he didn't play. Meant Wilson comes in to one of my draft teams :D

But in another team, I've got Meslier, Ward-Prowse and James on the bench :frusty:

66 points this week, pleased with that in light of dreadful scores from Bamford, DCL Vardy (c) Salah and JJ. Annoyed that I replaced Podence and Barnes on my WC, even though Grealish and Jota did well too.

The Newcastle Covid situation is one to watch. Could mean postponement or forfeit or even potentially a reserve side....

On 01/12/2020 at 12:50, EastAnglianFox said:

Bringing in Watkins for Ings is going well

Watkins now gone, the returning Antonio to take his place.

Still going to lose Grealish and Wilson if Newcastle v Villa is called off

Antonio suffers another hamstring injury 

Couldn't make this up lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Antonio suffers another hamstring injury 

Couldn't make this up lol

I put Jesus in thinking he might get at least 1 against Fulham..

I was gonna put KDB in and now Fernandes isn't even playing lol 

Edited by Fox92
  • Haha 1

Thought this week was going to be disastrous with the Villa Newcastle postponement but actually most will score well this week.

All the highly owned/premium players scored well: 

Salah, DCL, KDB, Bamford, Kane, Son, Fernandes, Vardy, James, Chilwell, Robbo, Sterling the list goes on. 

60+ will be the average I'd imagine. Disappointing as I'd got 34 from 4 players and thought I was going to absolutely knock it out the park, but needed a few blanks from premium players. 

On 28/11/2020 at 16:26, The Bear said:

Triple Captain and Free Hit and Bench Boost should all ideally be used in double gameweeks to maximize potential points. 

Fairly new to this FL

Think there is a 2 game week coming up.

My question 

Does the double week start with the midweek game and the following weekend or weekend first then midweek ? 😂

Is that also a good week to play a wildcard?

33 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Fairly new to this FL

Think there is a 2 game week coming up.

My question 

Does the double week start with the midweek game and the following weekend or weekend first then midweek ? 😂

Is that also a good week to play a wildcard?

Usually weekend then midweek but the games coming up aren't a double-gameweek. It'll be 2 separate matchdays. 

Plus if you use your wildcard, you can't use the boosts in that same gameweek.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Thought this week was going to be disastrous with the Villa Newcastle postponement but actually most will score well this week.

All the highly owned/premium players scored well: 

Salah, DCL, KDB, Bamford, Kane, Son, Fernandes, Vardy, James, Chilwell, Robbo, Sterling the list goes on. 

60+ will be the average I'd imagine. Disappointing as I'd got 34 from 4 players and thought I was going to absolutely knock it out the park, but needed a few blanks from premium players. 

I only got 40 lol Took Salah out when he had Covid for Ferndandes and can't get them both in. Got Vardy and Kane though. I was about 30 clear at work and now people have caught me up!