Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

Are you in Cleveland? 

I am.  I still haven't met a single City fan here (nor even seen a City shirt on anyone but my Mrs).  Blows me away, as the fit with Cleveland sports is like hand in glove.

That said, I have got one of my best mates to the point where he texts me during every match.  I think we've got him.  :schmike:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

I am.  I still haven't met a single City fan here (nor even seen a City shirt on anyone but my Mrs).  Blows me away, as the fit with Cleveland sports is like hand in glove.

That said, I have got one of my best mates to the point where he texts me during every match.  I think we've got him.  :schmike:

I always thought of the Cleveland Browns as Wimbledon - and the Ravens as MK Dons. They took the trophy cabinet with them too didn't they? 

Just now, Line-X said:

I always thought of the Cleveland Browns as Wimbledon - and the Ravens as MK Dons. They took the trophy cabinet with them too didn't they? 

I once made that very point in the NFL thread.  And failed to convince any nouveau Ravens fans of their error.   But ... each to his own.  :dunno:

Curious how you recognized the restaurant?

Guest Ali Seyyah
6 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

This is the most exciting signing we've made since Tielemans and possibly even more exciting that him! The reason is that we've never truly replaced Riyad Mahrez who was one of the best ever players to play for us. Even though he left with sour grapes, he was the first real flair player with quality we had since probably Muzzy Izzet. Our team is very good but we struggle against teams that play a low block and force us to play it sideways all day. Against such teams, that's when we need a bit of magic to make things happen.

Please lets get behind the lad and give him a chance! Players like this are going to be inconsistent - even Mahrez had plenty of off games. But they can be the difference maker many other times.

Welcome to the club and very excited to see what he can do. Incredibly he's younger than Gray too, which means not only is he good now, but he can become a really top player if he buckles down. If he's anything like Soyuncu, we are in for a treat!

so wise comments and behavior Sir .. appreciated ..Cengiz is ambitious and determined character but however he is still young , he will not be alone and thats is so important for him. Çağs , team mates , and incredible LEI fans sincere interest will be the most encouregement for a young player lke him.

Guest Ali Seyyah
31 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Can he play left back or centre back

left wing -right wing .. he can not play  back position .. and he can play number 10 if needed

Edited by Ali Seyyah