Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

5 hours ago, dayday said:

Didn’t stop Castagne from playing

The difference there being that Perez is perfectly serviceable and his defensive qualities could make him fairly useful against Man City, whereas Castagne's experience was much needed in a defence that was fairly makeshift anyway. I wouldn't be surprised to see Under off the bench, but I doubt he would start.

Looks like he's having his "last cut in Rome", then he goes on to say "We continue in England".

Hopefully just getting his mop chopped for the journey (in case he gets papped) and he'll be on the way tomorrow, didn't Castagne come back from International duty on the Wednesday/Thursday and then start unexpectedly on the Sunday?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I can report that, unlike when I was here 3 years ago, there are no fake Leicester shirts for sale here in Marmaris. Apart from the usual suspects you can get Leeds, Wolves and Newcastle. Which pissed me off a bit

Hope this is in time to help you

doner.JPG.4a57341fa14643a7c446f51c85262eda.JPG

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Denenden said:

Since the other Under topic is locked down due to strange off-topic rages, I hope we can continue here.

I was worrying if you have a good rb to cover his back because he is a no defense man.

Yep we know all about that and we have defensive cover thanks

14 minutes ago, Denenden said:

Since the other Under topic is locked down due to strange off-topic rages, I hope we can continue here.

I was worrying if you have a good rb to cover his back because he is a no defense man.

Think we have this Belgium fella. Casanova, Castaway, ... something like that.

Think he's pretty decent?

• Thanks 1