Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

US Presidential Election 2020

17 hours ago, Alf Bentley said:

You'll need a hooligan gang name to strike fear into the heart of rivals, like Baby Squad, Inter City Firm or whatever.

I was thinking the Ferocious Flannels, but then I noticed your avatar and you already have a name: the Fighting Cocks.

Could join the names up.

The Cock Flannels

59 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Ha lol

These Trump-bummers feel like they can get so protected and face no consequences of their actions they now ask for a pardon from him lol . He doesn't give a shit about you. 

What a bunch of privileged bigots. That said I would be willing to consider sharing a cell with the blonde in the green hoodie.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Read about that a few days ago. It was only written on clumps of algae on the manatee but I very much doubt Trump supporters really knew what they were doing, which still makes it a very despicable act.

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Ha lol

These Trump-bummers feel like they can get so protected and face no consequences of their actions they now ask for a pardon from him lol . He doesn't give a shit about you. 

Serious white privilege talk there. Can just see african americans asking that and trump running over full steam to assist lol.  If you committed crime, do the time love.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Amazing lol

Seen this clip on Twitter but never got round to watching it until just now. The last line is perfect.

I saw this but the one i watched didnt have that last line. Fantastic! Good for you officer!

• Like 1

d93d01ff-579b-428a-969f-20861a50a326.jpg

Well, as someone who actually cares about human future...thank whatever powers govern the Universe that's over.

Of course, however, his legacy isn't just going to go away and caution should be taken about perhaps more competent fascist-enablers that might be along in 2024.