Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Youtube

Currently watching a guy called Nik Nocturnal reviewing each track from BMTH’s new EP/Album. I can see how it’s not for everyone but I’m finding it pretty funny.

Obviously if you don’t like heavy music this is definitely a no but if you do, watch the Kingslayer one.

Edited by Costock_Fox

Finding myself getting more and more into car detailing. It’s a whole new world with more stages, processes and products that I gave it credit for.

If cleaning and looking after your car is your thing, check out John on the Forensic Detailing Chanel. He’s a good watch.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ForensicDetailingChannel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

That sick feeling in the pit of your stomach when you know you've done something stupid. Like hit the wrong pedal. With that driveway they're lucky they don't live in the land of the ice and snow.

@Carl the LlamaThanks for turning me on to Vaush. There's not a thing he says in this discussion that I don't agree with.

I could do without the rants in some of his other stuff as his ideas and presentation stand on their own merit. Also started his interview with Tim Pool but only 20 minites into that. Thanks again.

On 17/11/2020 at 00:34, Stadt said:

GeoWizard’s How Not to Travel Europe series is absolutely amazing. The idea is they try their hardest not to pay for any transport or accommodation, they rely on help from the odd subscriber or stranger but it’s surprisingly heart warming and just well entertaining 

Love this. Them scooters going down the mountains lol 

• Like 1

On 20/11/2020 at 22:03, Carl the Llama said:

I've just had this recommended to me, a Football Manager streamer's been using us for his inaugural FM2021 campaign in case anyone's interested.  Apparently we're the only Prem team licensed in the game, MASSIVE!

Yeah I've been hooked on this, he seem's like a decent chap but he hasn't a clue how to really get the best out of our team despite sticking 8 past Barca lol

Ive read its just us and Southampton that are licensed this year.

If you want a good laugh from a two-minute video, Janey Godley's voiceovers of Nicola Sturgeon are side-splitting.

Top notch content for hillwalkers in the UK is hard to come by because the UK weather doesn't always co-operate but I often watch Murray on Scotland's Mountains. 

Political commentary from the likes of Phil Moorhouse (A Different Bias) and Bolerhatman.

Dr John Campbell, whose wealth of contacts and intelligent commentary on the coronavirus pandemic puts our politicians to shame.

At the moment I am watching and listening to too much YouTube video because I have been laid up with a kidney infection and I have been told to get a home coronavirus test, presumably so that the GP knows I am clean if the infection does not clear up and I actually have to see him. 5th day confined to my house and garden is doing my head in.

Really enjoying the stuff from The Behaviour Panel - 4 guys who are interrogation and behavioural experts who analyse public figures from their interviews. Don’t know how scientific it is but I find it really interesting.

• Like 1

On 16/11/2020 at 03:30, jonthefox said:

I used to enjoy Simon Wilsons no money challenges. I got a bit bored of them in the end though. 

Funnily enough, but iv'e been thinking about doing some Youtube travel stuff. In fact if it wasn't for covid i would have started by now. Any ideas on what people enjoy seeing would be welcome. 

i dare you to go to North Korea! 

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Watching a video called 300 days alone where this bloke just lives alone on an island in Tonga. Crazy bastard.

Edit- I’m about bauling because his pet pig ran off lol 

i absolutely love survival shows 

7 hours ago, oakman said:

Really enjoying the stuff from The Behaviour Panel - 4 guys who are interrogation and behavioural experts who analyse public figures from their interviews. Don’t know how scientific it is but I find it really interesting.

Fascinating stuff, great share.

FFS watching that has distracted me from what I should be doing! :angry: