Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Costock_Fox

Youtube

Getting more and more into car detailing channels on YouTube and found myself spending 30 minutes watching a bloke folding his different microfibre towels and putting them into neat piles while explaining which colour towels are for cleaning which part of his car.

My life is officially over I think.

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2020 at 10:21, Zear0 said:

Anyone use Premium? I watch considerably more YT than Netflix, Disney or other services yet it feels dirty to pay so haven't yet stumped up. Considering how many ads there now are I'm close though (guess that's their plan). Apparently they contect creators get a significantly greater amount of revenue from premium subscribers too which is nice. 

Don't know if anyone has replied to this or already told you, but it'll probably be useful to someone else anyway.

If you're on a laptop, just use firefox and an add on called 'Adblock plus', and you won't get any Youtube adverts. I've been using it for years.

Been watching loads of videos on the “Vice” channel. My absolute favourites being the “on acid” series where they get people to drop acid and then go to public events and interview people lol.

Also started doing Yoga on here, recon I’m past the point of no return and I’ll be in a cult eating horse shit before this is done.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/02/2021 at 15:49, Costock_Fox said:

Been watching loads of videos on the “Vice” channel. My absolute favourites being the “on acid” series where they get people to drop acid and then go to public events and interview people lol.

Also started doing Yoga on here, recon I’m past the point of no return and I’ll be in a cult eating horse shit before this is done.

The fake restaurant video is unbelievable 

• 1 month later...