Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Best Sweets Ever

14 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

All great choices

Have you ever tried these? https://www.amazon.co.uk/20-Milk-Flavour-Chews-Wholesale/dp/B00DQR1RPQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=milk+sweets&qid=1607728850&sr=8-3

They taste like milk bottles but a bit sweeter, but the consistency of Starburst. Very nice

Is that similiar to Chewbies' milk flavour bars that was around in early 2000s?

I have another shout BTW-  Murray Mints and Fox Glaciers.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Not bad. Slightly underwhelming 

Yeah they're acceptable, but compared to the rest of the Softies range they're under par

30 minutes ago, Raj said:

Wispa

No chocolate! Lime chocolates qualify as it only makes up about 15% of the sweet but Wispa (as nice as they are) have no place in this thread

4 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Dolly mixture might be 200 years old but they're not an old person sweet, I think the only ingredients are sugar and E numbers. Well nice

Used to be convinced the brown ones tasted like chocolate but not even sure they gave individual flavours. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Manini said:

Used to be convinced the brown ones tasted like chocolate but not even sure they gave individual flavours. 

I think they are, but very vague. Like the brown Liquorice Allsorts, there's a smidge of cocoa in there I believe

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Was in Scotland last month and I’d genuinely consider living there purely on the basis of some Iron Brew pastilles I had. I think about them every day.

Such a product exists?!

IMG-20201212-225227.jpg

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

15 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Yeah they're acceptable, but compared to the rest of the Softies range they're under par

No chocolate! Lime chocolates qualify as it only makes up about 15% of the sweet but Wispa (as nice as they are) have no place in this thread

Sorry....lol