Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Undr The Cosh

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

I couldn't stop laughing either. Mills is a twat but he's got a good delivery when it comes to stories.

It’s the appealing thing about this podcast in general to be honest. Getting a load of the old school pros and nearly men on and just getting them to let rip over a couple of pints, usually people they know won’t care who they upset by what they’re saying. Been some belter stories that have come out of them. 

• Like 2

On 15/12/2021 at 23:28, Ric Flair said:

I loved Pearson and still do, that doesn't change that I think he's got a side to him which is unsavoury. Some people cannot have anything said about the man, which I can understand but there's been plenty of things he's done that some people are well within their rights to consider him a bit of a chopper.

Do you not think that that's what makes him him though? I'm a believer that you've got to take people for what they are. Yes, you can point out their positives and negatives, but at the end of the day these often mould your personality.

He's a strong character, stubborn, believes in himself. These contributed to him being confrontational and at times losing it if we're honest. But these are traits that also mean he has faith in players, that he gets players playing for him, that sometimes mean you develop clubman that will stick around for a decade.

If he didn't have that side to him, I don't think he'd have taken this club to her heights he did.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Haydos said:

Do you not think that that's what makes him him though? I'm a believer that you've got to take people for what they are. Yes, you can point out their positives and negatives, but at the end of the day these often mould your personality.

He's a strong character, stubborn, believes in himself. These contributed to him being confrontational and at times losing it if we're honest. But these are traits that also mean he has faith in players, that he gets players playing for him, that sometimes mean you develop clubman that will stick around for a decade.

If he didn't have that side to him, I don't think he'd have taken this club to her heights he did.

Yeah 100%

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Do they no longer release these without a pay wall? 

Worth subscribing, only a couple of quid and some decent one's you won't hear otherwise. Gary Taylor-Fletcher, Ian Marshall and Wayne Brown are subscribers only, also lots of decent episodes not related to Leicester.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

19 minutes ago, Bert said:

Sad that they’re going big time. Hopefully the Walsh one is out soon. 

Big time? As long as I've listened to them they've always kept a handful of episodes just for their Patreon. Unlikely you'll see this appear for free, worthwhile subscribing even for a month just for the Leicester content.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Big time? As long as I've listened to them they've always kept a handful of episodes just for their Patreon. Unlikely you'll see this appear for free, worthwhile subscribing even for a month just for the Leicester content.

They used to do a weekly one that was on YouTube didn’t they?

• Like 1

I signed up for the patreon a couple of weeks ago for something to listen to whilst away on holiday. Well worth the £3 a month and plenty of episodes that you won’t have heard unless you have signed up. 

If it’s true what GTF said I’m very surprised Nigel Pearson would have treated him like that.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I signed up for the patreon a couple of weeks ago for something to listen to whilst away on holiday. Well worth the £3 a month and plenty of episodes that you won’t have heard unless you have signed up. 

If it’s true what GTF said I’m very surprised Nigel Pearson would have treated him like that.

The story about Chelsea away when we came up and playing centre mid was pretty funny. Sorted him out the year before as well didn't he?

19 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

The story about Chelsea away when we came up and playing centre mid was pretty funny. Sorted him out the year before as well didn't he?

Can’t remember him talking about the Chelsea game. Yes needed 2 appearances out of the last 3 games to trigger a contract extension and Pearson said he’ll make sure he’ll get it.

On 22/07/2022 at 17:44, turlo said:

Saw the trailer for this earlier gonna sign up to watch it over the weekend.  You can sign up to patreon tier 1 then cancel before the month end renewal

Was it worth a watch/listen?

On 22/07/2022 at 17:53, HoustonFox said:

Think I’ll pass on paying to hear Ian Marshall or Wayne Brown’s views of the world… 

made me chuckle; but marshall not as bad as wayne brown (i.e. he is not a bloody fascist) is he?