Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Snooker 2021

On 24/03/2021 at 13:30, kingfox said:

Coincidence or a fix :dunno:lol

This has now been moved to Monday 5th April 7:30pm, following "discussions with our broadcast partners". So I assume it'll be on TV somewhere, probably Eurosport, as all 10 days of qualifying matches will be on the Eurosport app. 

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Ronnie 9-4 down now and not doing anything this final session. 5 frames all lost, and his highest break is....... 8! 

Shame its not closer, thought it was going to be a decent final session after the quality of Ronnie's century in frame 7 this afternoon.

Edited by Nalis

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Hendry v White later in first round of the qualifying for the worlds.

Hope its a cracker, still don't think either will make it through the 4 rounds though. 

Yeah I had a look at the qualifying draw earlier and I think you are right. They are likely to need to get past Zhou who's been on decent form and will probably get into the top 16 soon.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Yeah I had a look at the qualifying draw earlier and I think you are right. They are likely to need to get past Zhou who's been on decent form and will probably get into the top 16 soon.

I'm really surprised it's not free to air somewhere, I reckon it would get brilliant views even though it is a first round qualifier.. Shame. 

10 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I'm really surprised it's not free to air somewhere, I reckon it would get brilliant views even though it is a first round qualifier.. Shame. 

It's only on the Eurosport App :(

• Like 1

Would be a remarkable story if White or Hendry were to qualify, don’t see it happening though, they’ve been shoved in a tough section.

Quite surprised Eurosport aren’t showing the qualifiers on TV again this year; the only round that will be free to air, will be the final qualifying round, that will be available on YouTube again, just like they’ve done for about the past five years 👍🏻

6-3 win for Hendry then, still making Jimmy his bitch after all these years lol

After all the pain Hendry caused him in World Championship finals, tonight’s result could see Jimmy getting relegated from the tour, he’ll now be relying on a good few players to lose their next matches.