Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Snooker 2021

She’s very good. Just shows the level the words best are at. Got in his head before the game started and that certainly showed. Probably outplayed him the first three frames. He set a lovely trap on the red she missed for game, knowing that if she did miss it would open the table up. It was all or nothing for him at that stage. To then go and make two clearances then way he did is absolutely elite level snooker regardless of who you are playing. 

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

There's a guy in a City shirt about 3 or 4 rows from the front kind of behind Allen, you far from him?

I was a bit more to the left. It was actually quite tense in there. Their daughter must really hate him the way she was cheering for Evans 😂

Allen was asked afterwards what it was like playing in that game with all the backdrop surrounding it. 

"Awful. Something I don't wouldn't to do again." 

Pretty honest answer. Though he did say that the last frame was just like any other match. Needing a frame of snooker to win a decider. 

On 17/08/2021 at 21:55, Costock_Fox said:

Off to this tomorrow night, been ages since I’ve watched snooker live and for £10 it’s rude not to.

I'm going tomorrow night to watch Selby. Never been and always wanted to go. Like you said, rude not to especially when it's on your doorstep. 

1 hour ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Why is he so shit after being so good before? Age shouldn't affect you in snooker hardly a physical game I don't get it.

Eye sight goes, desire goes. Probably doesn’t even bother practicing now where as before he would have put the hours in.