Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Can someone explain to me why in recent years we wear our 3rd kit way more than our official away kit? Surely the 3rd kit should just be used for kit clashes that can't be overcome wearing the away or the home kit? Or am I thick?

It's just money isn't it?

Otherwise you'd have to wonder why teams like Norwich, Plymouth and Blackpool have an away or 3rd kit at all when their home kits don't clash with any other teams. Maybe a rarely used away kit for if they draw Oxford or Forest Green in the cup or something.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

It's just money isn't it?

Otherwise you'd have to wonder why teams like Norwich, Plymouth and Blackpool have an away or 3rd kit at all when their home kits don't clash with any other teams. Maybe a rarely used away kit for if they draw Oxford or Forest Green in the cup or something.

In which case wouldn't they sell more of both if they are used more equally? Sort of tempt more fans in to buying it after seeing their team play in it/claim a famous win (like the maroon kit). The problem with us is, our kits all sell out and they can't be arsed to make anymore of then.

That 3rd kit this season is ming beast, we also are crap in it.

31 minutes ago, RGFox said:

Sorry to diverge...

What's happened to the admiral retro kits and the Wembley maroon shirt...utterly mad that they couldn't get a deal for say 5k

The maroon will be Adidas. For the club to get a comparatively small order of 5k probably wouldn’t be viable for us or Adidas. Bare in mind I ordered an Ajax Adidas kit and had to wait 4 months for it, I suspect it’s not worth it.

The admiral remakes have been available for a long time so I can see why they are mixing it up.

On 01/02/2022 at 13:31, Ric Flair said:

Can someone explain to me why in recent years we wear our 3rd kit way more than our official away kit? Surely the 3rd kit should just be used for kit clashes that can't be overcome wearing the away or the home kit? Or am I thick?

The choices are not mutually exclusive.

• 1 month later...