Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

7 hours ago, Bert said:

Doesn’t matter who does the kit. There will always be someone that doesn’t like the manufacturer. Or the design. Just standard Leicester fans loaning for the sake of moaning. 

Nah mate puma was miles better than adidas. It's fair criticism. Especially regarding their terrible kit designs or at best boring ones bar 19 20 home. I'd like umbro 

1 hour ago, NasPb said:

Nah mate puma was miles better than adidas. It's fair criticism. Especially regarding their terrible kit designs or at best boring ones bar 19 20 home. I'd like umbro 

What’s actually so bad about adidas? I don’t really care enough about the kits to have all that much of an opinion on them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

What’s actually so bad about adidas? I don’t really care enough about the kits to have all that much of an opinion on them. 

No originality mate, no new interesting designs besides 19 20, we always get a template, and the colours are often times strange. Look at the west ham kits recently, much better than ours. 

2 hours ago, NasPb said:

No originality mate, no new interesting designs besides 19 20, we always get a template, and the colours are often times strange. Look at the west ham kits recently, much better than ours. 

Oh right. Didn’t know it got to people so much lol 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our 3rd kit is horrendous though, but Puma takes the prize with that Man City shirt (and I believe more Puma sponsored teams have their version too). It seriously looks like something you would find as a knock-off in a cheap t-shirt stand on a holiday somewhere sunny. 

5 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

The third kit is up for voting on a kit website for the worst football kit of 2021, Spurs won’t even win this award!

Was going to post this on here myself, as it really is horrific and I genuinely feel embarrassed when Leicester run out in that kit. (As the article says, the shirt is bad enough, but with the shorts and socks, it "is just as disaster"). 

I loved the green kit with the yellow pinstripes, but after something like 6 attempts with no league wins, the players refused to wear it.

I loved the white kit with the light blue/black sash, but we only played in it twice without being able to win in it, so stopped wearing it.

And what is our record in this thing?

Brighton - L 2-1

Leeds - D 1-1

Aston Villa - L 2-1

Napoli - L 3-2

Man City - L 6-3

That is played 5, won 0, drawn 1, lost 4.

How bad does it need to get before we bin off this abomination? Please can we learn from our history and just put an end to it? 

Edited by Golden Fox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

Was going to post this on here myself, as it really is horrific and I genuinely feel embarrassed when Leicester run out in that kit. (As the article says, the shirt is bad enough, but with the shorts and socks, it "is just as disaster"). 

I loved the green kit with the yellow pinstripes, but after something like 6 attempts with no league wins, the players refused to wear it.

I loved the white kit with the light blue/black sash, but we only played in it twice without being able to win in it, so stopped wearing it.

And what is our record in this thing?

Brighton - L 2-1

Leeds - D 1-1

Aston Villa - L 2-1

Napoli - L 3-2

Man City - L 6-3

That is played 5, won 0, drawn 1, lost 4.

How bad does it need to get before we bin off this abomination? Please can we learn from our history and just put an end to it? 

My son got it for Christmas. I actually really like it having now seen it up close.

• Like 2