Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

Castore would be crap. Albeit I liked the idea of adidas to but some of the casual/training wear, but I'm not buying that with the sponsor plastered all over it.

Not sure how many mill extra they paid to get that part of the deal, but I'm sure the hoodies etc would have sold better without it, heard several people say that in the shop.

That leisurewear looks bit like someone has just screenprinted the lcfc cfox head onto some generic adidas clobber...oh wait!

I bought one of the leisurewear sweatshirts last season. The crest is stitched and no garish kp or fbc logos nice.

• Like 1

Just now, Royston. said:

Not a fan, like someone pointed out, it's just Adidas with a fox on it. Said fox will probably add £25 to the price.

l really don’t know what people expect tbh  lol We’re not a huge worldwide brand that Adidas will make loads of money off of, so the gear they give us will always reflect that 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

l really don’t know what people expect tbh  lol We’re not a huge worldwide brand that Adidas will make loads of money off of, so the gear they give us will always reflect that 

I'm not expecting much, I would probably never buy adidas/club merchandise as its too expensive for me.

I can still like or dislike it though cant I?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Less shit, more quality. Wouldn’t kill them to make a sweatshirt that doesn’t look like Sports Direct bargain bin fodder. They do some nice casual stuff for Arsenal.

16 minutes ago, ScrumpyJack said:

Less shit, more quality. Wouldn’t kill them to make a sweatshirt that doesn’t look like Sports Direct bargain bin fodder. They do some nice casual stuff for Arsenal.

Arsenal make a lot more money for them and give them a lot more exposure than us. You haven’t really understood the point I was making have you 

I like Adidas. Anything is better than Castore.

The 3 stripe tracksuit top that came out about 3 years ago was brilliant.

Think they did them in blue, white and black. The 3 stripes fully down the arms were the same colour.

Look good with a nice pair of Adidas Classic trainers.

Yes, I'm having a midlife crisis.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Arsenal make a lot more money for them and give them a lot more exposure than us. You haven’t really understood the point I was making have you 

You asked what people expect, that’s what I expect.

An established team playing continental football in the world’s biggest league deserves some decent clobber.

• Like 1