Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

44 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Hearing that Castore have won our business for next season

Obviously can’t write something off that you haven’t seen yet, but I’d be willing to bet that if they have, it’ll be trash. Their casual/training gear is also eye watering levels of expensive for what it is. 

On 13/10/2021 at 12:43, moore_94 said:

Doesn't the Newcastle home kit have a massive number 4 in it that once you see you can't unsee? lol

Castore Newcastle United 21-22 Home Kit Released - Footy Headlines

I hate you.... Will all that Newcastle hype at the moment, I see these 4s all over the place now...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

I hate you.... Will all that Newcastle hype at the moment, I see these 4s all over the place now...

Although, unsurprisingly, David Squires already picked up on this & incorporated it into one of his cartoons, with his own unique spin as why... https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2021/sep/14/david-squires-on-cristiano-ronaldo-second-manchester-united-debut

image.png.9c21f00186a0ac24d6e04150516a7a51.png

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

If the away kits sell out every year why don’t they make more... I just don’t get it. It’s 3/4 seasons in a row that by Xmas there are no sizes left 

just a huge loss of potential money. 

We’ve had some great shirts recently, grey, pink, mint and of course the youri maroon.... how much money have we lost because of stock issues 

Is there a logical reason for this? 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

If the away kits sell out every year why don’t they make more... I just don’t get it. It’s 3/4 seasons in a row that by Xmas there are no sizes left 

just a huge loss of potential money. 

We’ve had some great shirts recently, grey, pink, mint and of course the youri maroon.... how much money have we lost because of stock issues 

Is there a logical reason for this? 

I e-mailed the club last week, asking if they were having more stock of the away shirt before christmas, the reply I got said, hopefully end of this month beginning of next & to keep an eye online. But i'm not getting my hopes up ( wanted a small mens for my lad for christmas) . Asked at the sports shop in town & he said he didn't think there'd have anymore in.

9 minutes ago, steve555 said:

I e-mailed the club last week, asking if they were having more stock of the away shirt before christmas, the reply I got said, hopefully end of this month beginning of next & to keep an eye online. But i'm not getting my hopes up ( wanted a small mens for my lad for christmas) . Asked at the sports shop in town & he said he didn't think there'd have anymore in.

If it’s the grey & pink one you want JD sports have got it online.