Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AYLESBURY FOX 1961

Open top bus -it must happen ?

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Will it be allowed with covid? We've a lot to celebrate as a city, the cup, the women's league win, the Riders, Mark Selby, maybe the Tigers too in Europe.

Liverpool had one last summer when covid was a lot more prevalent, I imagine we will be able to have one eventually but like @TJB-fox we will most likely have to wait until after June 21st

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Liverpool had one last summer when covid was a lot more prevalent, I imagine we will be able to have one eventually but like @TJB-fox we will most likely have to wait until after June 21st

They haven’t had it yet, they confirmed one but never went ahead.

Doubt they’ll bother now

Guest bss9401

Just make it happen whenever it can be seen live by the masses, even if it means delaying it until the players return for pre season. Or plan a longer route if necessary.

3 minutes ago, MattFox said:

They haven’t had it yet, they confirmed one but never went ahead.

Doubt they’ll bother now

Ah okay, I think if we do one it may be more similar to what Leeds did, they basically had the players stood up on a bus outside the stadium

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/breaking-leeds-united-bus-celebration-18645966

It’ll have to be after the 21st June to be legal and then after the Euros so half our squad don’t miss it. Nice warm summers day in July would be about as good as we can hope for but absolutely needs to happen. I still get emotional when I think back to the last one. Standing at the clock tower, mad rush down to Victoria Park. Felt like the whole world had shown up! 

If we do have some sort of fan celebration, I’ve already said I want it to be us. I have a Man U supporting cousin who spent last week liking tweets saying Brendan will bottle top 4 and the Fa Cup. He was front row and centre at our Title parade. 

Of course anyone can show up. But I’d just prefer actual Leicester fans to experience the celebration again and again!

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

If we do have some sort of fan celebration, I’ve already said I want it to be us. I have a Man U supporting cousin who spent last week liking tweets saying Brendan will bottle top 4 and the Fa Cup. He was front row and centre at our Title parade. 

Of course anyone can show up. But I’d just prefer actual Leicester fans to experience the celebration again and again!

Only way we can do this is to invite season ticket holders at the stadium where the players parade around the ground, otherwise it's virtually impossible to organise this. 

4 hours ago, shailen said:

Only way we can do this is to invite season ticket holders at the stadium where the players parade around the ground, otherwise it's virtually impossible to organise this. 

I know practically it has no chance of happening. I was just having a moan.