Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Arnaut Danjuma

1 hour ago, Deeg67 said:

We’ve never replaced Mahrez in however many windows it’s been since he pushed his way out - I’m not sure why anyone would take it as a given we’re going to do it this time.

Danjuma is a right footed left winger so pretty much guaranteed not to be the elusive Mahrez replacement

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Danjuma is a right footed left winger so pretty much guaranteed not to be the elusive Mahrez replacement

Maybe we are worried about Barnes recovery and having another wide player for his position? Or it might just be another rubbish load of transfer jackanory!

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Maybe we are worried about Barnes recovery and having another wide player for his position? Or it might just be another rubbish load of transfer jackanory!

We need a reliable deputy to Barnes for sure, that's why I want us to sign 2 wingers this summer.

• Like 2

What's everyone's Trincao obsession? 

He played 42 times in all competitions for one of the biggest clubs in the world last year, who have retained the manager that introduced him into the team. 

Barca suggesting they'd listen to offers for him doesn't mean he IS going. They've suggested the entire squad is potentially up for sale, it doesn't really mean anything. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He played 42 times in all competitions for one of the biggest clubs in the world last year, who have retained the manager that introduced him into the team. 

Barca suggesting they'd listen to offers for him doesn't mean he IS going. They've suggested the entire squad is potentially up for sale, it doesn't really mean anything. 

He's portuguese, plays for Barcelona and his last name has an "ã" in it. Means he's obviously going to be the bees knees. 

Edited by Adster
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Adster said:

He's portuguese, plays for Barcelona and his last name has an "ã" in it. Means he's obviously going to be the bees knees. 

I don't even mean in that sense necessarily tbf. 

I just mean people acting like Trincao is as certain as Soumaré and Edouard when, quite frankly, I highly doubt we get anywhere near him. 

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I just mean people acting like Trincao is as certain as Soumaré and Edouard when, quite frankly, I highly doubt we get anywhere near him. 

I don't actually see anyone doing that.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We were well known as a Trincao-fancier previously, fancied him something cronic, and now Barcelona have been served with a winding up order, it makes sense to steal their jimmies whilst they are sobbing.

But seriously, previous interest plus Barca's troubles and admissions of outgoings, makes a free hit for football journalists.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

We need a reliable deputy to Barnes for sure, that's why I want us to sign 2 wingers this summer.

We defiantly need cover for Barnes, without him we can't play 4231, as proved since he's been out, we also need a back up RW, oh and a RW. If we don't sign 2 wingers I can't see us playing 4231.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I don't actually see anyone doing that.

...there are poster on here who believe we can pick him up and it is not beyond possibilities!!!

This will be the second off season where we are sounding out his agent to take a look at the options we have on the table.

I have watched his YouTube reel and I am not that impressed with what I have seen. 

Very much likes to cut in and attempt to shoot across the keeper and the ball going into the keeper's hands as he hasn't started the ball far enough outside the far post and bring it in with the spin he has put on the ball.

For all the hype and LCFC chasing his signature he does not come across as someone special.

On 10/06/2021 at 08:04, glebe_sydneyfox said:

This is a sensible gamble if it's no more than £30mil

At that fee, he’ll likely be a bigger flop than Perez…

I like the idea of him for squad depth, but not even sure I would pay 20m for him.