Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Napoli (A)

On 22/10/2021 at 23:34, TamworthFoxes said:

I hope you are right. Although I would imagine large numbers already have flights and digs already booked. If 800 went Warsaw with the short notice I would imagine double that will make this trip, even baring in mind the proximity to Christmas and the potential danger of the place that’s already been well documented.

I hope you're right but I really can't see us taking that many over.

25 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I hope you're right but I really can't see us taking that many over.

I agree with you - somewhere around 500 at best. If the game becomes pivotal to qualification, there may be more (I know of a few in that bracket). 

Wouldn't mind even a confirmation that we will be getting an allocation - haven't booked accommodation yet including the evening before at Stansted

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

Anyone heard anything from the club re tickets?

Yes we've all heard except for you but we're keeping it to ourselves. :ph34r:

If Warsaw and Moscow are anything to go by, don't expect an announcement until about 1st December.

• Sad 1

As seen with Warsaw and Moscow the club do not care for fans interested in European aways as its not the same type of fan who've been shagged by the club shop that they plaster on social media every game. They'll leave this late.

14 minutes ago, ren said:

As seen with Warsaw and Moscow the club do not care for fans interested in European aways as its not the same type of fan who've been shagged by the club shop that they plaster on social media every game. They'll leave this late.

Quite glad I have gone with the option of staying in Rome and travelling on that trip thing for the game, if the club cock up the tickets and everything I can still at least enjoy 3 days in Rome haha

• Like 2