Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Man City Away 3pm Boxing Day

Allocation: 3,065 (includes 20 wheelchair spaces)
Adult: £30, Senior 65+: £25, Under 22: £25, Under 18: £18. Supporters with disabilities aged 18 or over are charged £20, under 18s are charged £18.
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme | Sunday 14 November ONLINE ONLY
Season Ticket Holders with 460+ Away Priority Points | Monday 15 November
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points | Tuesday 16 November
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points | Wednesday 17 November
Season Ticket Holders with 405+ Away Priority Points | Thursday 18 November
All Season Ticket Holders | Friday 19 November

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I think they'll shift at the same sort of rate as Leeds and Villa.

I'll miss out then in my drive for 405:(

Fingers crossed, had my Christmas all lined up double Liverpool, Manc A (maybe not then!!). We'll see.  Split opinion, All STH's will do me.

All you Leicester fans take your Boxing Day jumper up Bradgate Park rather than the Etihad!!:appl:

12 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

I'll miss out then in my drive for 405:(

Fingers crossed, had my Christmas all lined up double Liverpool, Manc A (maybe not then!!). We'll see.  Split opinion, All STH's will do me.

All you Leicester fans take your Boxing Day jumper up Bradgate Park rather than the Etihad!!:appl:

You've still got a chance! 

It's all guesswork as @KrefelderFox666 said.

Hopefully you can make it :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Got tickets in the ballot, so far got tickets in 4 of the ballots this season. Do a lot of people not realise the away ballots exist? 

This is my first success, so I've been unlucky if that's the case. Then I missed out on Liverpool in the cup despite having double the ballot spaces available and probably less interest.

1 hour ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

Got tickets in the ballot, so far got tickets in 4 of the ballots this season. Do a lot of people not realise the away ballots exist? 

I've been successful for Norwich,  Southampton,  Everton  so far, think there was a 4th but can't remember it so couldn't have been a good one.

5 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I've been successful for Norwich,  Southampton,  Everton  so far, think there was a 4th but can't remember it so couldn't have been a good one.

I've had really good luck in the ballots so far. I've entered all of them I think, apart from Liverpool in the cup, didn't bother as I got Everton tickets.

Palace, West Ham, Southampton, Everton and Man City.

I know some of these made it to members anyway.

• Like 1

I got ridiculously lucky in the ballots in the last pre covid season including villa and Sheffield United which were really high demand.  I've seen others never being successful once which makes me question how truly "random" the ballot system is.

Man City normally gets to members from my experience even in the title winning season (though I think it sold out to ST holders in 2019).  I think it still doesn't quite have the "glamour" of United away.  

Boxing Day away is a strange one as no trains will put some off but also a big traditional football day.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I've had really good luck in the ballots so far. I've entered all of them I think, apart from Liverpool in the cup, didn't bother as I got Everton tickets.

Palace, West Ham, Southampton, Everton and Man City.

I know some of these made it to members anyway.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my Brentford results lol

The ballot is a really good thing I have to admit. Like yourself, some or the ones I have won would have got to members anyway but if nothing else it gives earlier access so better seat choice.

There's always the chance of being successful for those hard to get ones as well.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gav_LCFC14 said:

I got tickets for Everton and Liverpool in the cup through the ballot- like you said i was surprised as i’ve been successful twice in a row now