Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Man City Away 3pm Boxing Day

15 minutes ago, gd4foxes said:

This is selling really well - only 380 left but with the 2 bigger top tier blocks still left to open.

I was debating going to this but don't want to buy tickets yet until confirmed availability.

Making me nervous though and may panic buy 2 soon!

Those top 2 blocks are about half of the whole allocation though, probably 1,300 odd seats in there. So including the ones left in the lower tiers, probably 1,500-1,600 left.

Got my tickets for this this morning.

If you don't want to drive what's the suggested transport approach?

Often get Ausden Clark BUT its 8.30, Club buses are a more sensible 9.45 which should still get there around 12-12.30?

Any comments on the Club buses??  Do they do what they say on the tin??  Most importantly do they play bingo!!!

And it you do want to drive, what's the suggested driving/parking on the street approach?  Have been there before but think it was 2008/9 so very long time ago.

21 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Often get Ausden Clark BUT its 8.30, Club buses are a more sensible 9.45 which should still get there around 12-12.30?

Any comments on the Club buses??  Do they do what they say on the tin??  Most importantly do they play bingo!!!

And it you do want to drive, what's the suggested driving/parking on the street approach?  Have been there before but think it was 2008/9 so very long time ago.

Load of car parks around Beswick where they charge a fiver for parking. 2 mins from the ground.

43 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Last time I went, May Bank Holiday, I parked on a street for free near Piccadilly station (maybe Adair Street). Was then a 20 min walk to ground.

• Thanks 1

On 19/11/2021 at 12:40, The boy Linacre said:

One other question on Foxes Travel.  My lad went to the Leeds game & he said you could park in the club car park if you were going on the coaches.  Is that true?  Is there any additional cost + the £18 for the travel??

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Russell sprout said:

Has anyone had any issues receiving there tickets??

I brought mine 2 weeks ago and i’m yet to receive them,

and rang the ticket office to be told nothing can be done until the day before the game,

which is Xmas day🤦‍♂️

I've not received mine either, not sure if they've been posted out yet but received my others very quickly

2 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Has anyone had any issues receiving there tickets??

I brought mine 2 weeks ago and i’m yet to receive them,

and rang the ticket office to be told nothing can be done until the day before the game,

which is Xmas day🤦‍♂️

Not had mine yet but had the Liverpool ones. As long as they arrive a couple of weeks before I wouldn’t worry about it at this stage 👍