Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OxfordshireFox

Worst player to wear the shirt in the Prem Era

18 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

From now on, we should have a policy NOT to loan in or buy ANY defender who’s first name is RYAN. 

34CFF28C-9B94-41ED-80A7-8AFCBE0DA5F2.jpeg

*Shudder*

Dopey, Sneezy and Sleepy.

McGivern was the worst, although, for pure lack giving a shit about the club Bertrand takes the WOAT award.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

*Shudder*

Dopey, Sneezy and Sleepy.

McGivern was the worst, although, for pure lack giving a shit about the club Bertrand takes the WOAT award.

Mcgivern is the worst player I have ever seen at any level of football. Bertrand is pure dogsXXt, but not Mcgivern bad

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Mcgivern is the worst player I have ever seen at any level of football. Bertrand is pure dogsXXt, but not Mcgivern bad

definitely. However he just had no talent, he did at least try. Bertrand is just a total and utter mercenary and for that reason I find him more despicable.

2 hours ago, SkidsFox said:

Wonder what Southampton fans make of our current defensive woes...

Southampton fan here. I'm not surprised at all. Bertrand was washed up when he left here. He had lost his legs / pace to the point that he rarely got forward meaning our right back was the only full back who did. That made us lop-sided and easy to play against.

Vestergaard...don't get me started. Shit in the air for a big man, the turning circle of a barge, no pace. Lovely passing though, but as a defender he's a shocker. 

We're happy not to have either of them. 

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Saint Bobby said:

Southampton fan here. I'm not surprised at all. Bertrand was washed up when he left here. He had lost his legs / pace to the point that he rarely got forward meaning our right back was the only full back who did. That made us lop-sided and easy to play against.

Vestergaard...don't get me started. Shit in the air for a big man, the turning circle of a barge, no pace. Lovely passing though, but as a defender he's a shocker. 

thanks for nothing - offloading your crap players to us & selling Mane/Ings/Tadich etc to rivals

Just now, erlee said:

thanks for nothing - offloading your crap players to us & selling Mane/Ings/Tadich etc to rivals

It's just mind blowing that you signed them after the nine nil. Vestergaard was awful and Bertrand was sent off. Bertrand was worse in the Man Utd nine nil than Vestergaard was against you.

You've got a cracking squad when fit though, and will have a better season than we will even if you have to play these two. 

Good luck for the rest of the season. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Saint Bobby said:

It’s no surprise to anyone who watch football games other than Leicester… some on here however don’t and tried convincing us they were decent signings 🤣🤣

38 minutes ago, Saint Bobby said:

Depressing to read this. I like Southampton, if we're going to do any club a favour by taking 2 absolute duffers off the books then don't mind it being your lot but what were we thinking signing 2 players that the buying club couldn't wait to get rid of?

Bertrand is particular is just dire, he doesn't even try, he's laughing at us taking his money.

Know how Man Utd fans must feel now after buying Maguire 😃

46 minutes ago, Saint Bobby said:

If we have kept the receipt and still have the original packaging, any chance we could get a refund.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, martyn said:

I do wonder how much COVID has affected Bertrand.

He looked decent in pre season but like a zombie since.

I really hope this sort of narrative doesn't become a thing.

I'm sorry but having had Covid about 6 months ago doesn't make a person consistently stand about 10 metres away from where he should be. That's the other disease, the 'I can't be arsed to run over there because I'm a lazy twat' disease.