Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

GTA VI

5 hours ago, moore_94 said:

The only time I pre-order is if there is a limited edition version of a game which comes with something like a statue that I really want

Even then, if you pre-order at places like GAME you don’t pay upfront and if the reviews come out crap it is easy enough to cancel

*Looks at Anthem collectors edition model on shelf*

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Libertine said:

Looks great. Will be interesting to see how it translates to in-game footage.

It will be similar. I think every other trailer for other games they've made have had the same wow factor and then looked the same (with the odd gremlin) in game.

Really thought it would be out next year though. I'm thinking Feb 2025 

There was a clue in a t-shirt on GTAO that had numbers that equated to the trailer coming out at 9am today (EST). The same t-shirt apparently also has the numbers 4-1-25 which to any normal country with 30 odd days and 12 months would indicate a jan 4th release but in American English with their 12 days and 30 odd months it would suggest the 1st of April 25. Probably nonsense but there you go. Daft day to release it anyway, April fools day! 

• Like 1