Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

9 hours ago, Paddy_D said:

Any update on this and what the plan would be?  Just trying to work out accommodation options.

Going through al the messages now mate and apologizes for the late reply.

The whole week I was speaking with bus companies and the police so I’ve got the go ahead now👍

5CE50832-22B9-450D-A9B1-B92F67B26479.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

What the club have to also take into account which we all know they won't is that Sport Options are running a trip and if we take a low allocation this will get cancelled

Sport Options told me on Weds that the plane is booked, which means they're now committed to the trip regardless of take up. Plane was half full at the time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Elsie Ephsey said:

Sport Options told me on Weds that the plane is booked, which means they're now committed to the trip regardless of take up. Plane was half full at the time.

I messaged them on twitter the other day and they also said it was going ahead 100%

Guest David Oldfields Gate
42 minutes ago, CH1_Fox said:

Any other solo travellers with sports options? My usual travel companions can’t make it so decided to book the day trip 

Most likely. Just waiting to get a match ticket first. Or at least see how fast they sell.

19 hours ago, CH1_Fox said:

Any other solo travellers with sports options? My usual travel companions can’t make it so decided to book the day trip 

Yeah I’m in the same position,  so going to see if I get a ticket first I reckon 

On 04/03/2022 at 20:19, CH1_Fox said:

I’m thinking of going on my own to this. The bit that’s putting me off is the taxi to Birmingham airport and back afterwards! 
they should put a coach on in Leicester to take us to the airport. Don’t want much do I! 😂

1 hour ago, Fox1980 said:

I’m thinking of going on my own to this. The bit that’s putting me off is the taxi to Birmingham airport and back afterwards! 
they should put a coach on in Leicester to take us to the airport. Don’t want much do I! 😂

Ausden Clark are doing a coach to & from the King Power for the SportsOptions flight. Think it was £25 each. 

Edited by FoxesTez
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

They really need to get a move on with ticket announcements. 

Should be able to get one through my membership or my mates box, but bloody hell… Both my bosses are Leicester fans, but not sure how thrilled they’ll be at 10 days notice for a day off (if I book sport ops tomorrow)

You think that’s bad mine are all forest lol they’re going to love a Leicester fan giving them less than 2 weeks notice to see them in Europe 

• Haha 2