Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Rennes Away (Travel Plans)

5 hours ago, Bluefoxsam said:

My mate is using his but he’s not vaccinated at all. Are you? Did it get you indoor places okay? 

I had 2 doses last summer so my pass expired. And I had covid last Christmas and yes the recovery pass does work indoor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Reports of Covid passes bring scrapped there on March 14th.

https://www.skysports.com/share/12556654

Novak Djokovic given French Open boost as Covid vaccination pass to be suspended

"The [Covid] situation is improving thanks to our collective efforts. The conditions are met for a new phase of easing of measures. From Monday March 14, we will suspend the application of the vaccination pass wherever it applies" - France PM Jean Castex; French Open starts May 22

Edited by crisp packet

Guest David Oldfields Gate
11 hours ago, Lako42 said:

I did Randers but I am considering missing this one due to the close proximity to that trip and cost. 

Will look at the next round if we get there. 

We both know you will change your mind!

On 26/02/2022 at 16:00, SeanInRome said:

Hi All,

A good friend of mine is from Nantes and he recommends John McByrne Irish pub as the best/safe place to have a few beers.

Also,heads up at night as recently there is some smaller groups going around robbing late at night so keep together and use a taxi late at night if going home alone.

I have wrote to 1/2 Bus companies regarding a price and if they will accept us.

Anyone interested in a return day trip from Nantes on St.Patricks day 🍺🍀 for the game send me a PM!

Any update on this and what the plan would be?  Just trying to work out accommodation options.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shanetko said:

Starting to wonder if tickets will ever be announced 

The reasons for delays previously from the club were changes in Covid rules.... That does not apply anymore so what's the excuse now ?

11 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I emailed Jim, he said they are waiting on the allocation still 

Brilliant, they'll probably offer us the 1,600 and the club will choose to take about 500, 400 of which will be given to corporates.

I know we aren't going to take thousands, but I really hope the club don't underestimate the demand.

The club usually have absolutely no understanding or engagement with the fan base and its just a cluster f@ck of incompetence. 

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 2