Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

This might sound like a stupid question, but it's just dawned on me that I haven't been abroad since we left the EU. I still have the Burgundy EU/UK passport (Dated until July 2024 so still well in date). I assume that it's still valid and I wont have to rush out to get one in Brexit Blue before next week?

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

This might sound like a stupid question, but it's just dawned on me that I haven't been abroad since we left the EU. I still have the Burgundy EU/UK passport (Dated until July 2024 so still well in date). I assume that it's still valid and I wont have to rush out to get one in Brexit Blue before next week?

Nah all good

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mrgarrison16 said:

Flew from Manchester this weekend - buy the fast pass for security! Other people were queueing for around 3 hours, we were through the whole thing in less than an hour.

Fast pass is about a fiver and well worth it.

Maybe have a think about booking an airport lounge if you think you'll be ok for time/ money - endless food and drink included in the cost - went in the escape lounge on Saturday and was well impressed.

We booked a driveway to park on around 20 minutes walk from the airport too, a fraction of the cost of parking at the airport. Let me know if you'd like suggestions etc 👍

Thanks mate. I’ve been reading about these fast passes, definitely seems a good shout. 

Good shout re driveway parking too. Airport’s T3 parking is £89! 

47 minutes ago, LukeFoxes said:

I’m on that 19:20 flight to MCR from Amsterdam mate. Haven’t received an email regarding cancellation. You think the flight has been removed entirely or perhaps cancelled for some people only? Confusing 

They might have overbooked the flight and be reducing numbers early, or you will get your email later in the day. Either way, chill, nothing to worry about, you haven't got an email

On 04/04/2022 at 23:11, coolcol said:

Try this one on for size. 

Myself and my wife are flying to New York on Wednesday for 6 days. It's 5 hours behind us in Blighty.

We're going to the famous 'Legends bar' on West 33rd Street with the New York foxes to watch the PSV home game on the Thursday. It starts at 3pm !

Then,  we're seeing Billy Joel on the Friday at Madison square gardens. Happy days.

We then get back to Heathrow on the morning of Wednesday 13th at 7:15 a.m.

(Assuming no delays touch wood 🤞..😳)....nip over to our son and his girlfriend who live in West London.

Then him and I go over to Stansted and leave on the 2:00 p.m. flight to Eindhoven, on that same day I've just returned from New York.....lol.

As Holland is one hour ahead of us my body clock will effectively be 6 hours behind everybody else.... When everyone else is boozing on Thursday afternoon, I will probably want some cereal and a fry up !!

Sods law on Thursday evening at the game, I'll wake up just as we score our third 😂

That's brilliant, i remember your username from doing 1000 danish non league matches after the Randers game. Brilliant. Using our post-covid freedoms to the max!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, howard.clarke said:

Newcastle to Amsterdam overnight ferry on the wed  train to Eindhoven return Friday night £120 result 

We ended up extending the trip by another day and getting the rotterdam to hull saturday night, 

many others driving? we decided to and with the airport chaos might have turned out to be a decent shout. going to get on the 6.50am there and 3.20am (channel tunnels) back. Have a power nap hopefully when we get back to Calais. Be interested to hear if many others doing something similar! ?

Edited by LittlethorpeFox

51 minutes ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

many others driving? we decided to and with the airport chaos might have turned out to be a decent shout. going to get on the 6.50am there and 3.20am (channel tunnels) back. Have a power nap hopefully when we get back to Calais. Be interested to hear if many others doing something similar! ?

We're driving out there Wednesday morning (10:50AM crossing) and coming back Friday morning (11:36AM crossing)

2 hours ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

I m going Wed night on the 2250 (hopefully) eurotunnel . Sleep in Calais then on to Eindhoven

Guest David Oldfields Gate
4 hours ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

No, but if the planes all go to cack I may be clinging onto your bumper wearing roller skates.

6 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

That's brilliant, i remember your username from doing 1000 danish non league matches after the Randers game. Brilliant. Using our post-covid freedoms to the max!

And.....we saw Stade Laval in France the day after the Rennes game.

• Haha 1

On 05/04/2022 at 19:21, howard.clarke said:

Newcastle to Amsterdam overnight ferry on the wed  train to Eindhoven return Friday night £120 result 

I didn't know that ferry still ran. Always had a crazy reputation for a Friday night crossing but thought that was a thing of the past. Enjoy!

Could the club take a leaf out of Rangers book in regards to away information that they provide for these trips? I stumbled on this earlier and it is a great run down of pretty much everything you'd need to know including entry requirements etc. 

Can't wait to read about how much the tickets are, which restaurants to visit, which hotel to book & what to do if a person dies in Holland... :facepalm:

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/supporter-information-sc-braga/1nXaqMTQ0NvMGYIcaBwmHt

4 minutes ago, butterslcfc said:

Could the club take a leaf out of Rangers book in regards to away information that they provide for these trips? I stumbled on this earlier and it is a great run down of pretty much everything you'd need to know including entry requirements etc. 

Can't wait to read about how much the tickets are, which restaurants to visit, which hotel to book & what to do if a person dies in Holland... :facepalm:

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/supporter-information-sc-braga/1nXaqMTQ0NvMGYIcaBwmHt

That’s quality. Really wish we could’ve gone to braga last year, stadium looks great 

26 minutes ago, butterslcfc said:

The Randers one was similar to this. Don't know why the Rennes one was so poor.

30 minutes ago, butterslcfc said:

Wonder how Rangers fans can collect their tickets from Ibrox, when our ever so helpful ticket office management say it’s a uefa requirement to collect from a designated collection point in Eindhoven etc mmm

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, butterslcfc said:

Impressive that tbf.

1 minute ago, Lesterlad said:

Wonder how Rangers fans can collect their tickets from Ibrox, when our ever so helpful ticket office management say it’s a uefa requirement to collect from a designated collection point in Eindhoven etc mmm

Because Leicester are bullshitting to us.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

That’s quality. Really wish we could’ve gone to braga last year, stadium looks great 

Wolves fans hated it. Police terrible apparently.

10 minutes ago, glar84 said:

The Randers one was similar to this. Don't know why the Rennes one was so poor.

You mean the one which made reference to things in Naples? 😂

I've got a ticket for this but have to be in London on Wednesday with my daughter so it might be a ball ache to make it.

Can i sell my ticket back to the club? It's a shame if I can't make it and my seat is empty when other people would take it in a shot.

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I've got a ticket for this but have to be in London on Wednesday with my daughter so it might be a ball ache to make it.

Can i sell my ticket back to the club? It's a shame if I can't make it and my seat is empty when other people would take it in a shot.

Not now they have stopped sales.

• Like 1