Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

PSV Away (Travel Plans) - Thursday 14th April

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Because Leicester are bullshitting to us.

They say the same to us at psv for years. We get a voucher then need to exchange it for a ‘real’ ticket in the city we are playing abroad. Always a sh*t show and causing lots of trouble. Very annoying indeed. 

• Like 2

For those flying to Amsterdam and then getting the train to Eindhoven,  is it best to buy train ticket in advance online or on the day?

Also, does anyone know if Dutch clubs do match day programmes?

Edited by lestuhfox

7 minutes ago, lestuhfox said:

For those flying to Amsterdam and then getting the train to Eindhoven,  is it best to buy train ticket in advance online or on the day?

I bought mine in advance on there train app. Its really easy and tickets get loaded onto your phone. 

E0CC1C9B-2FD3-4414-AE5F-282DD51CF6F4.jpeg

56 minutes ago, lestuhfox said:

Easy to do either, don’t think it changes the price. I got mine easily at the airport last time 

Guest David Oldfields Gate
20 minutes ago, kierant said:

Easy to do either, don’t think it changes the price. I got mine easily at the airport last time 

Seconded.

Had a nightmare with the train ticket. I purchased one of those cheaper 2 person ones for 32 euros but only downloaded one of the tickets it seems. They haven't sent the ticket via email so currently only have 1

Trying to sort it isn't easy

2 hours ago, lestuhfox said:

Dutch clubs do programmes I have a few, but like many European clubs it's very hit & miss as to which clubs do them. I was at the Vejle v Aarhus game the day after we played Randers and Vejle did them. 

28 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

Dutch clubs do programmes I have a few, but like many European clubs it's very hit & miss as to which clubs do them. I was at the Vejle v Aarhus game the day after we played Randers and Vejle did them. 

Psv doesn’t do match programmes anymore. Used to have a free (small booklet) one but nobody cared to read them so it got scrapped.

for the one asking about train tickets: no need to buy them in advance in Holland. It’s same price if you get them on the day and there isn’t reserved seats or time slot or anything. Do note there are areas of the train that are ‘silent class’ I.e. no talking allowed and some older people are very passionate about making sure you don’t say a word :D so I’d skip those seats. 

2 minutes ago, PSVWford said:

Psv doesn’t do match programmes anymore. Used to have a free (small booklet) one but nobody cared to read them so it got scrapped.

for the one asking about train tickets: no need to buy them in advance in Holland. It’s same price if you get them on the day and there isn’t reserved seats or time slot or anything. Do note there are areas of the train that are ‘silent class’ I.e. no talking allowed and some older people are very passionate about making sure you don’t say a word :D so I’d skip those seats. 

Might be a silly question - can you drink (alcohol) on Dutch trains? 

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Hello

So along with COVID pass just the "health declaration" form from the Dutch for air travelers? One coming in, one going out?

Is that right?

thanks all

13 hours ago, Gerard said:

I've got a ticket for this but have to be in London on Wednesday with my daughter so it might be a ball ache to make it.

Can i sell my ticket back to the club? It's a shame if I can't make it and my seat is empty when other people would take it in a shot.

Poor form this is. You shouldn't have taken a punt on the tickets if you weren't 100% committed, as as you've mentioned, plenty of others missed out including those who'd booked travel and accom.

Having said that, it's ridiculous you can't return them.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Poor form this is. You shouldn't have taken a punt on the tickets if you weren't 100% committed, as as you've mentioned, plenty of others missed out including those who'd booked travel and accom.

Having said that, it's ridiculous you can't return them.

Well I was 100% committed to going it just so happens life sometimes gets in the way. 

I could make it but don't want to be arriving on the Thursday afternoon and not enjoy the full experience of a European away game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Hello

So along with COVID pass just the "health declaration" form from the Dutch for air travelers? One coming in, one going out?

Is that right?

thanks all

You just do one and keep it with you.