Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

Just now, Foxes96 said:

Is it just me or have another couple of hundred just been released?

Now make it just over 1,500 available, was about 1,300 earlier. Looks to be in block 50AS, which was showing as virtually sold out previously. 

Possibly the remaining tickets that were held back?

So in theory, 3,500 sold in total.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2592885/roma-away-tickets-on-sale-to-fox-members

Don't really get this. Does it just mean anyone with a membership can buy a ticket even if no history? Surely that is more of a risk than having people with a booking history of a few games buying tickets.

Looks like it. Seems odd. You'd think most people with a membership would have a booking history. Why bother joining otherwise.  

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Don't really get this. Does it just mean anyone with a membership can buy a ticket even if no history? Surely that is more of a risk than having people with a booking history of a few games buying tickets.

Bit strange and I don't get it either as tickets have been on sale to members since 8:00am this morning, either that or I've booked my ticket and got my away points added with +1 in my account via a spoofed website.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Is a joke if so, spoke to them a couple of hours ago about getting my mate who lives in Canada a ticket (used to be an ST holder but now a member) he didn't have a point on his account and they told me under no circumstances will they be changing the criteria, so he's literally just brought a Norwich home ticket to get one for Roma!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Is it just me or have another couple of hundred just been released?

Now make it just over 1,500 available, was about 1,300 earlier. Looks to be in block 50AS, which was showing as virtually sold out previously. 

You're not wrong

2 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Is a joke if so, spoke to them a couple of hours ago about getting my mate who lives in Canada a ticket (used to be an ST holder but now a member) he didn't have a point on his account and they told me under no circumstances will they be changing the criteria, so he's literally just brought a Norwich home ticket to get one for Roma!

Great sales strategy from the club!

5 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Looks like it. Seems odd. You'd think most people with a membership would have a booking history. Why bother joining otherwise.  

Well memberships can be bought at any point even if having never been to a game. However, those who have been to games in the past are behind in the queue (and very rarely get a chance to buy a ticket). The club is all about maximising revenue in every area rather than looking after fans. Not everyone can afford £40/50 without even having purchased a ticket. There is definitely more that could be done.

4 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

This is from the club on Twitter, clearly they are unable to differentiate between members and non members....... 

Leicester City@LCFC

48m

Tickets to the #UECL fixture against Roma on Thursday night go on sale to supporters with a minimum of one home or one away priority point from 5pm on Tuesday 26 April

Bit the bullet and got myself a ticket. Gonna be travelling alone I think! Anyone else doing the same? 

Now comes the hard part. Getting time off of work and telling my wife she’ll be handling the toddler alone for 2-3 days 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Bit the bullet and got myself a ticket. Gonna be travelling alone I think! Anyone else doing the same? 

Now comes the hard part. Getting time off of work and telling my wife she’ll be handling the toddler alone for 2-3 days 😅

Good luck with that and by the way your local museum is awesome!!!

4 hours ago, Bucks fox said:

I keep wondering if we do beat Roma despite only selling 3500 away tickets around 25000 Leicester fans will lay claim to being there at the game!

thats leicester for you 23 people at the oasis gig at the charlotte but i know over 80 personally 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Book first, ask for forgiveness later. Well done, Vince. :appl:

20 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah valid. 

Yep 100% will be unreserved seating, getting in early for a decent spot.
Also the way the stadiums laid out, its immense watching it fill up, especially the curva sud for roma or opposite for lazio, with the banners and the atmosphere building up to kick off. I'm taking it all in 😅

Edited by Foxes99
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

I owe you a pint for your help with my friends Danish letter. give me a shout on Thursday . see you there

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Foxes99 said:

Yep 100% will be unreserved seating, getting in early for a decent spot.
Also the way the stadiums laid out, its immense watching it fill up, especially the curva sud for roma or opposite for lazio, with the banners and the atmosphere building up to kick off. I'm taking it all in 😅

Is it unreserved though? Had to select a row and seat number? 

• Haha 1