Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wolfox

Rome away tickets Thursday 5th May

2 hours ago, B_Fox said:

I miss all the arguments about our corrupt priority system. 

Still having this many tickets left for both games is a shambles.

about the same as weve sold for european semi final away , disgrace on the clubs ticketing system 

Capture.JPG

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

What's more safer - an away end with a few more hundred in and the very unlikely incident of a Roma fan being amongst them or having a few hundred roam around Rome after dark whilst the game is on.... 

there lies the problem , not a football problem away from the ground 

7 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Wonder if any manager in the ticket office has cottoned on to it being bank holiday Monday next week and there is no post. So they will probably post tickets 2nd class Friday so those going early Tuesday won’t get their ticket lol 

Going by royal mail they probably wont get them by the Friday.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ianormondroyd said:

Took my 8 Yr old to Eindhoven.  Even though he goes to pretty much all domestic away games, he's STILL buzzing after this one. I wonder if anything will ever surpass it for him!!! 

So certainly worth taking him of you've got the opportunity. 

Ok, going by the replies, I think I might actually do it 👍

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Wonder if any manager in the ticket office has cottoned on to it being bank holiday Monday next week and there is no post. So they will probably post tickets 2nd class Friday so those going early Tuesday won’t get their ticket lol 

Well I hope not as I'm going Tuesday morning.

Are they definitely being sent by post & what happens if I don't get the ticket before I leave.

Why don't they tell us these things

23 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Are they definitely being sent by post & what happens if I don't get the ticket before I leave.

Do you really expect the ticket office to be helpful.  Yes I have it on good authority they are posting them out I am hopin* they send them out today as I have no confidence in that office at all. They make it as difficult as possible for anyone going anywhere. If they send them out Friday people could miss out like yourself. If you havnt heard anything by Thursday ring the ticket office

Edited by Lesterlad

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think 3,000 is the limit here unless they magically drop it onto general sale (which is not happening).

I agree with you. They take the tickets off sale tomorrow at 5pm. They won’t sell many more then 3-3500 sadly for this

57 minutes ago, Southcoastfox08 said:

Ok, going by the replies, I think I might actually do it 👍

Took my 17 year old to Rennes, it was his first away European game, 'best day of my life' wa his comment and some great father/son bonding time.

He also went to Eindhoven which thanks to the win is now 'the best day of my life'.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Angus Scott said:

I spoke to the ticket office this morning. I was told that Tickets will NOT be posted out, but he didn't say how collection will be done.  Still not decided.:o

eTickets is the only thing that makes sense.

9 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

I spoke to the ticket office this morning. I was told that Tickets will NOT be posted out, but he didn't say how collection will be done.  Still not decided.:o

eTickets is the only thing that makes sense.

Not decided with 9 days to go. Lovely stuff

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Took my 17 year old to Rennes, it was his first away European game, 'best day of my life' wa his comment and some great father/son bonding time.

He also went to Eindhoven which thanks to the win is now 'the best day of my life'.

I keep wondering if we do beat Roma despite only selling 3500 away tickets around 25000 Leicester fans will lay claim to being there at the game!

• Haha 2

Just now, Munshi said:

Not decided with 9 days to go. Lovely stuff

When I said that it was mentioned on FoxesTalk that collection in Rome was not going to happen, he said..."don't listen to hearsay. It hasn't been decided yet". :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bucks fox said:

I keep wondering if we do beat Roma despite only selling 3500 away tickets around 25000 Leicester fans will lay claim to being there at the game!

A bit like the FA cup final . How  many are claiming they went ????

Edited by Gazza3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1